spx weekly...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 04:06 PM

fwiw, attached to this message you will find a chart of the spx weekly with my current fractal analysis. if this analysis is correct, then we've begun wave-d of ( c ):X, which could be a shallow (contracting triangle?) or even a running correction... twt. --tsharp

Attached Thumbnails

• SPX_12_17_04_Weekly_EW.gif

Edited by tsharp, 19 December 2004 - 04:11 PM.

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:17 AM

fwiw, attached to this message you will find a chart of the spx weekly with my current fractal analysis.  if this analysis is correct, then we've begun wave-d of ( c ):X, which could be a shallow (contracting triangle?) or even a running correction... twt.

--tsharp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely interresting charts and analysis,thank you for posting and sharing the above
Good trading and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

pisces.

#3 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 12:48 PM

fwiw, attached to this message you will find a chart of the spx weekly with my current fractal analysis.  if this analysis is correct, then we've begun wave-d of ( c ):X, which could be a shallow (contracting triangle?) or even a running correction... twt.

--tsharp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely interresting charts and analysis,thank you for posting and sharing the above
Good trading and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

pisces.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're welcome, and the best to you and yours also.

as with the daily spx, i'm updating the weekly spx to reflect a slight change in my EW/fractal analysis... but i'll also include a chart of the dow weekly.

--tsharp

Posted Image

Posted Image