SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 06:51 AM

Posted Image

A very bullish move coming.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:29 AM

Nice call john. Well done!! No one else around so I'll just indulge in a little self-congratulory banter. <_<
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:34 AM

Oh, BTW the 62% retrace of the last leg down comes in about $7.45. I'll be selling my larger PM positions for the trade today. Jeff Kern has a probable small sell for Tuesday's close and somehow his calls always seem to come on the exact day. I have never figured out how that happens. Reentry will be as soon as Friday as the HUI retraces to 203 - 206 level. Good luck. CDE, HL, WTZ nice moves. Disappointed with SIL, but then I think this is a LT hold anyway. My FR.V ripped yesterday. I'll be posting some silver juniors for study later this week. cheers, john PS exited all my alternative energy plays the last few days. BCON pop was nice yesterday. Broad stock market top most likely this week and after all, they are stocks.

Edited by SilentOne, 15 February 2005 - 08:38 AM.

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:42 AM

That's c-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-o-r-y. Spelling is going to pot. Don't read enough these days.

#5 cedartree

cedartree

• Traders-Talk User
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:05 AM

Spelling is going to pot Great call John! ...and as long as you can spell HL, CDE, WTZ, who needs words.... BTW I'm on the same path,sold yesterday and today, expecting to reload on .38, .50 and .62 retraces. I have been following SKI for 3 years and he is great at calling the big tops and I hope in this case a big bottom. -Brian PS As long as its so quiet on this board, I think that we can assume there is much more upside to come!

#6 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 05:50 PM

See anything you like here ...

Large Cap Silver

And yes, if these are considered large caps, you should see the size of the microcaps.

cheers,

john