• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:01 PM

hi all,

have had a plate full-o-stuph over the past coupla weeks, so time has become a precious commodity for the time being.

fwiw, i'm torn between two fractal opinions, both of which look for a slightly higher-high, but one a bit later, and the other, as soon as tomorrow...

in the chart below, i've labeled the former opinion, which would allow for a bit more time up in this range, in an expanding flat, and a top for this segment in the mid to upper 1220s...

the other opinion suggests that the top of wave-x is not yet complete, but could be as soon as tomorrow, with the need for just a nominal higher-high, though up to the 1220 range would also be possible.

under this interpretation, the last pivot low, which is presently labeled wave-a at ~1185, would become wave-c:b (of an expanding flat), and this upward move is the final wave-c of wave-x:d, then only wave-y:d (an a-b-c) would remain...

however, note that under the first interpretation, one of the ideas that i presented some time ago, that of a possible expanding correction (a-b-c-d-e) comes back to the front burner... and it's been my experiece that expanding corrections are not longer-term bullish, but rather, are most often terminal patterns when the last impulsive segment (after the wave-e segment) is complete...

but as always, twt.

--tsharp

Posted Image

#2 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:17 PM

here's the daily chart to show an idea of the expanding correction i mentioned above:

Posted Image