spx...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 05:30 PM

welp, it appears that the expanding corrective fractal, which i suggested several weeks ago, has made its way back to the front burner.

it also appears that the chart i posted a few days ago has pretty much come to fruition, with the target being hit, and just slightly exceeded today.

i suggest that next monday or tuesday will end the current fractal segment, then the markets will head downward in a wave-e:d, to probably the 1150-1160 range, in the mid- to late- march time-frame...

(other more bullish possibilities still exist, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.)

so i suggest when the 1150-1160 level has been achieved, imho, the final leg of this secular bullish market will begin, with a target of 1240-1250, which i would label Wave-e:( c ):X:IV, then one more leg down would begin, which would be labeled Wave-Y:IX, to perhaps as low as the mid-600s... but that's still a year or so out, so no use getting too bogged down there just as yet... and as always, twt.

charts below.

great weekend to all!

--tsharp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:43 PM

just thought i'd add a chart of the weekly spx with forks on it... you'll note that they also have a confluence above, but timewise, it's still out there a bit, not until the may time-frame.

--tsharp

Posted Image

#3 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:56 AM

i noticed after i posted the first message above last night, that the labeling on the 130-min chart still reflected a previous possible count, so i'm just posting the updated 130-min spx with the current front-burner fractal bias.

--tsharp

Posted Image

#4 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:26 PM

in light of the projections post i made today, i thought that i'd update the weekly spx and dow charts which i posted in this message previously (the spx in this message the dow in another).

i mentioned in response to a question about how far upward the dow would go, that i've had a projection of about 11,200, via. other methods, for about a year now... it appears to me from the closer look here that that target is still more likely than much higher targets... but twt.

remember that these are two different views... the spx chart allows additional time for the IT top to develop, while the dow chart suggests that the top will be seen much sooner... either way, it appears to me that an IT top is due relatively soon.

--tsharp

Posted Image

Posted Image