Silver Buy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:34 AM

I'll be buying this pullback in silver miners this week. I'll also add to my substantial physical silver holdings, probably for the last time.

Posted Image

It looks like silver miners have bottomed and will probably be more bullish than gold stocks for the NT. If the silver miners have put in a major bottom, these levels won't be seen again.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:44 AM

Silver hit $6.77 which is right at uptrendline (from 2003). A break down from here is trouble. Silver has to find cause for PMs to have a hope of finding a bottom. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain