I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:45 AM

:blink:
Posted Image
Posted Image

:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:48 PM

that 1157 fib # was good,oil,gold ,selling off,, $$ is up,,= a change

#3 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:31 PM

ooops... i meant to put this in the message below... sorry

me thinks the blue channel will prolly need to be redrawn, as we'll likely see that lower channel line broken tamale...

the jury is still out on the fractal count, but the dow gave us an outside-down, bearish engulphing candle today... not a key reversal or such, just a real ugly daily bar... it's also almost 200 points under its 200dma, and is getting very close to a 50dma/200dma crossover

the spx wasn't quite an outside bar, saved by .05 points, but it was a bearish enguphing daily candle... and closed just above its 200dma... 58.60 dma versus 59.34 on the close

some observations from today, over on another board:

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 11:42 AM ET)
dow and spx look like they could be making smaller diamond patterns, if so, they will drop back to yest lows

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 12:20 PM ET)
fwiw, if the diamond pattern is valid in the dow and spc, that last high was as high as the right side should go... twt

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 12:23 PM ET)
it should be noted that diamond patterns can also serve as consolidations for an extention higher (or lower)... the extention would be measured similarly to a flag pattern

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 3:25 PM ET)
mission completed on both indices, though the spx missed yest low by .10 point... so far, dow broke yest low

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 3:30 PM ET)
ES missed its target also by three ticks... but the day ain't done yet... ggg

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 3:33 PM ET)
don't hardly get no mohr of a textbook diamond pattern than today's dow... a real beauty

tsharp: (Thurs, May 12, 3:38 PM ET)
welp, spx has now cut it down to within .05 points of hitting its target, and the ES narrowed the margin of the miss to two ticks

Posted Image

Edited by tsharp, 12 May 2005 - 03:37 PM.

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:39 PM

TS what is the other board you post to? I really like your analysis and would be great to read more. Best to you.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:11 PM

that 1157 is good,,and some change