Amibroker Users ??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 samsung

samsung

• Traders-Talk User
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:39 PM

I am new too the use of Amibroker and "Do Not" know how too write the code for custome indicators. I have seen some nice indicators posted by users here lately.. Seems like "Not Too Swift" had a "Bop 34" posted recently that looked almost like the indicators that "mss" post using Excel.. If any of you Amibroker users would be willing too help out a non experienced user and post the incicator code so I could copy and paste it,,, I surely would appreciate your help !!!!!!! Thanks.. Samsung.

#2 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:05 PM

I am new too the use of Amibroker and  "Do Not" know how too write the code for custome indicators. I have seen some nice indicators posted by users here lately.. Seems like  "Not Too Swift" had a "Bop 34" posted recently that looked almost like the indicators that  "mss" post using Excel.. If any of you Amibroker users would be willing too help out a non experienced user and post the incicator code so I could copy and paste it,,,  I surely would appreciate your help !!!!!!!   

Thanks..

Samsung.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can find a collection of codes in the AFL library on the AmiBroker website. Also, join the AmiBroker Yahoo group and you will find a lot of people that can help you.

#3 samsung

samsung

• Traders-Talk User
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:48 PM

culion, thanks for the reminder of the AFL library,,, I had forgotten about it, and I will look into the Yahoo group... I also found the "Bop 34" at the library posted by "Not Too Swift",,, thanks very much too both of you for the assistance !!!!!!