• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:44 PM

:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

mss
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 Chart Guru Doug

Chart Guru Doug

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:15 PM

Interpretation? I am sure its easy for you but I am clueless :rolleyes:
I am not your registered investment advisor. This is not a recomendation to buy or sell. This is my opinion and that is all. I may be long or short any security and change my position at any given moment in time. Do your own due diligence before investing any of your own financial assets.

#3 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:41 AM

I'm thinking, a pull back in in order

#4 geosing

geosing

• Traders-Talk User
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:16 AM

Time and price have squared as far as the last swing up is concerned. To keep the symmetry, a pullback to 92 level in XAU can happen. However with Blair and Chirac feuding over EU and Euro etc., gold may move up next week. MM target for the move up from May 16 lows is at 96 towards end of June. Also the Median Line target. A Keep it Simple view. :)

Posted Image

Price is at monthly pivot level extreme, although the pivot span is small due to small range last month. Historically only during such setups, the monthly R3 is tagged. I have seen monthly pivot levels being good swing trading points.

Posted Image

Edited by geosing, 19 June 2005 - 08:19 AM.

#5 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

Interpretation?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:
There is no clear interpretation to be had, but they suggest that a pull back to the pivot line is very likely. As long as the BOP stays above the trend line odds favor a price increase. The other postive thing is the 8/34ema cross is to the up side. Other than that, the charts don't have much to show
:P :D :P :wacko: B)
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#6 Chart Guru Doug

Chart Guru Doug

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:18 PM

Interpretation?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:
There is no clear interpretation to be had, but they suggest that a pull back to the pivot line is very likely. As long as the BOP stays above the trend line odds favor a price increase. The other postive thing is the 8/34ema cross is to the up side. Other than that, the charts don't have much to show
:P :D :P :wacko: B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not your registered investment advisor. This is not a recomendation to buy or sell. This is my opinion and that is all. I may be long or short any security and change my position at any given moment in time. Do your own due diligence before investing any of your own financial assets.