HUI Path

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:24 AM

I would say HUI 208 is a key area of resistance. It has been an important level of support/resistance in the last 18 months and worth watching. That is what the charts below suggest. When we broke down through this level in the winter, I knew then the 2004 lows would be retested. Follow the bouncing ball.

Posted Image

Posted Image

First we need to go down before we can take another run at 208 again IMO.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:32 AM

The way the gold indices are behaving on this pullback suggests another run at HUI 208 is in the cards, and if broken a test of the March high. Question always is when. Support at HUI 194 and XAU 90 has been compelling so far. Wave wise if these levels hold, a 5th wave up from here would produce a nice run. No idea if it is in the cards though. I'll have to keep watch for points of entry (might even have to start now), which is much sooner than I expected. cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 23 June 2005 - 09:33 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:29 AM

Well, Any positions taken yesterday were reversed at the open this morning. I have no idea what's next and I'll stick to watching from here. cheers, john

#4 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:39 AM

Well,
I have no idea what's next and I'll stick to watching from here.
cheers,
john

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D :D
I do like your charts.
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#5 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

Hi MSS,

The godmode charts are not my material. I keep posting them as the chartist there tends to draw excellent lines and highlights points of S/R.

Godmode Trader

But if I did post my own crayola charts, I would always hope they are that good. :)

cheers,

john