3 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:11 PM

:)
Well they say if you are going to miss one, make it big so no one will hassle you about it. Did not follow two of my rules, ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE SECOND conformation, and never-never, forget one of your rules.
The indicators did not fail, I did and hopefully relearned a lesson.
The blip on all the charts turned within two days and away we went. Really thought we had a short term trading TOP before we went higher. So be it. The market still has some work to do but is heading a little higher, how much remains to be determined. The last chart has weekly S & R and Pivot.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Best to all, mss
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:18 PM

Well they say if you are going to miss one, make it big so no one will hassle you about it. Did not follow two of my rules, ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE SECOND conformation, and never-never, forget one of your rules.
The indicators did not fail, I did and hopefully relearned a lesson.

mss, my indicators had me on the same page as you. I was looking at the same scenario/timeframe. Knocked me out of long and I went short and was burn't. I entered a small short on the QQQQ at EOD Friday, might be a bit early.

My system tells me to be long. Why did I enter a short? Foolish :P I think we have a small pullback Monday or Tuesday. Then comes the big question. To go long again? I hate chasing a horse out the gate ;)

I trade off daily charts. Weekly, the charts are saying we are at the beginning of a possible intermediate uptrend!
Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:32 PM

:) Hi Chill, I think we are both right, just got the timing wrong, but as "they" say time will tell. Yes I see a IT developing-- with apullback first-- do not know--yet B) :cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 samsung

samsung

• Traders-Talk User
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:20 PM

You are right on top of this market mss,,,, as always,,,, keep up the great work. :D