2 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:56 PM

:)
Well it's a new year and not a lot has changed as to SPX outlook. Lots of up/down, backfilling, up spikes and now a possible down draft of some degree, 1270 maybe.
On DEC. 3rd the following post was made;

:)
Well it was an interesting week to say the least. It appears that there is a very strong possibility 1270 was a short term top and we may back and fill for a week or so. The SPX is loosing strength and progress is slowing and the volume weighted averages have turned down. There is a slight hook starting at the top of the "buy/sell" indicator so caution is suggested. Expect a decline to hit support at 1260, 1253, 1241 all +/- ish. At the present I do not have a guess as to which level will be tested if any. Still think during this bull run we will see 1325ish before a sustained decline starts. B)

Nothing new to forecast except the levels of support have changed per the pivot chart below. Also take special note of 7th chart which may confirm J. Murphy's analysis that a top may be real close. The last chart suggest we are in a SELL zone and all other charts indicate a fast weaken market. We might bounce around within a narrow channel, but I do not think so. B)

My take is we hold and reverse right around here, Mon/Tues, or we are looking at 1240-1245 real quick.
I have strong conflicting signals, CAUTION. :P

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:55 PM

1245: lots of stuff conveniently wrapped up into that number... August high, December low, 38.2% retrace, Bollinger band bottom, a horizontal from which to set a neck line for a right shoulder, etc. Should become a compelling place to visit IMHO.

Posted Image

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:47 PM

:) I had a FLAT/SELL signal given on the close today. High CAUTION is needed. B) :cat: 117

Edited by mss, 25 January 2006 - 04:48 PM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!