RGLD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:49 PM

Intraday move is an impulse wave -- whether it's a "1" or an "A" remains to be seen.

#2 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:14 AM

Really a pretty chart on RGLD since the high -- looks almost too "textbook" as far as Elliott Waves. Doug

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

I bought 1/2 position in RGLD today. One of a few that I am buying since the correction began. RGLD breakout above $30 is being tested. I'll add more on any further weakness. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:52 PM

I added today under $32.0 1/2 position. Will add the remainder on any weakness. RGLD broke out this year above $29 high set in 2003. Should be testing that here. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#5 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:15 PM

It's my largest position.