HUI Norte explosion imminent?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:00 AM

Senor likes the early trading today in NEM and the HUI and thinks we are ready to move rapido move up to HUI 311 and higher. PURE BS Senor

#2 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 11:02 AM

I see it trying to bottom too. But, watch the general stock market. I have observed that when the general market goes down it takes PM stocks with it :wacko:
Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#3 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 11:15 AM

The wave up looks to be fast, short, beautiful and very powerful before the big decline setting up for 3 of 3. You can all laugh if this is wrong. :P but that is my take.

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 11:19 AM

Houston, we have liftoff and booster separation imminent when HUI clears 302-303 which it should do promptly. BS as usual Senor

#5 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:05 PM

senor, I don't know how you did that today, but nice call. I was looking to start buying at the end of this week and complete buying by FED day. I started this morning instead and will scale more into positions. Have started with NEM, GFI, HMY, KGC and NG. Also bought some DROOY here in the 1.20s and EGO. Good luck. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:10 PM

Looks bueno now but more importante is how the close looks. Senor thinks a close above HUI 303 would be MUY bullish. BS rules. Senor

#7 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:59 PM

Senor, you may be right about the blast-off -- did some buying today. Will add above the trendline break. Agree that, at SOME point in the near future, pms will take out prior highs.

Edited by beta, 23 March 2006 - 01:02 PM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#8 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:05 PM

Loaded with more NEM. 1-2 from the bottom looks very clear. Daily/hourly MACD confirms. Up we go !!!
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#9 rono

rono

• Traders-Talk User
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:37 PM

Ola, Senor, yeah, silver broke out huge today - sitting at 10.65 right now and gold's up. gold/silver ratio is down to 51 and change from 53 earlier this week. this is the big kahuna, amigo - the train has left the station. I added to SVM earlier this week (chart looks like a bloody skijump ramp) and added some more today. Also bought new positions with SLW earlier and with CEF today. Holdings in gold: GG, AUY, NXG Silver - CDE, BGO, WTZ, MRB, GRS, PAAS, SLW, SVM, SLGLF and YCZ, palladium - PAL. Funds - TGLDX (taxable) and UNWPX deferred. Note that GG, WTZ and SVM are all sitting on triple figure up numbers. Long up to my steeenking eyebrows and looking for spare change to go longer. rono - watching the countryside from the club car, sipping on a cold one Houston, we have liftoff and booster separation imminent when HUI clears 302-303 which it should do promptly. BS as usual Senor [/quote]

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:26 PM

Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 09:54
trotsky (@pm sentiment) ID#248269:
Copyright © 2002 trotsky/Kitco Inc. All rights reserved
amazingly, the Rydex pm fund cash flow ratio has recently plummeted BELOW both of the lows made in 2005, the level seen in early January 05 AND the level at the long term low in May 05.
it is highly unusual to see sentiment in the gold sector so bleak and outright bearish when gold itself is only a few percentage points below 25 year highs. note also, as of last week, the average gold advisor recommended a NET SHORT position in the gold sector.
meanwhile, the put/call OI ratio in XAU options has begun to grow again. sector-wide ( i.e., including individual issues ) , put/call OI is within a few percentage points of a fresh annual high.
Tim Ord, last year's number 1 ranked gold timer, recommends a bullish stance, in contrast to the bulk of advisors followed by Hulbert's ranking service.
anyway, it is astonishing that sentiment has become so extremely lopsided. normally you get such readings closer to lows following really large declines, or close to long term bear market bottoms. for instance, the net investment stance of the gold advisors is only about 10 percentage points ( in terms of recommended exposure ) above the all time record in bearishness on their part.
also, lately a number of investment advisors have begun pushing the idea that the impending demise of the Yen carry trade will lead to a gold bear market. this is an argument that one shouldn't dismiss out of hand - surely some speculation in gold is financed via cheap Yen. however, when a lot of people start talking about that, it may actually merely contribute to the 'wall of worry' that is inexorably building up.

senor,

I don't know how you did that today, but nice call. I was looking to start buying at the end of this week and complete buying by FED day. I started this morning instead and will scale more into positions. Have started with NEM, GFI, HMY, KGC and NG. Also bought some DROOY here in the 1.20s and EGO.

Good luck.

cheers,

john