Another GOLDEN day

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:49 PM

highs is looking muy, muy bueno. Secular bull markets are a wonderful thing to trade. NO BS Senor

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:16 PM

my fav. expression dont mistake genius for a bull market. havent added today. except for cup. silver new multiyear highs gold breaks 570 xau clears resistance hitting on all cylinders 620 in april dharma

#3 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:20 PM

highs is looking muy, muy bueno. Secular bull markets are a wonderful thing to trade.

NO BS

Senor

Amen Senor. I just read your post on the FF board and it only makes sense and dollars and cents. Go where the bull market is. IMO there is nothing easier to trade than a bull market. Of course still not that many believers out there regards this golden bull. :D

Just look at all the threads started today on the FF board.........and the number of threads started today on this board. I think that speaks quite loudly. ;)
Peace
johngeorge

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:28 PM

my fav. expression dont mistake genius for a bull market.
havent added today. except for cup.
silver new multiyear highs
gold breaks 570
xau clears resistance
hitting on all cylinders
620 in april
dharma

Well said amigo. Common sense works mucho better when trading and investing, and bull markets are really not that hard to identify, then an hombre just stays longs and add on pullbacks. Seems so "easy" but yet is is so hard. This is where a few decades of mistakes, successes, really do help out.

BSing away

Senor

highs is looking muy, muy bueno. Secular bull markets are a wonderful thing to trade.

NO BS

Senor

Amen Senor. I just read your post on the FF board and it only makes sense and dollars and cents. Go where the bull market is. IMO there is nothing easier to trade than a bull market. Of course still not that many believers out there regards this golden bull. :D

Just look at all the threads started today on the FF board.........and the number of threads started today on this board. I think that speaks quite loudly. ;)

You are right on target amigo, as we discussed a week or so ago here, the recent XAU decline really got many, many hombres out of the gold stocks. And we now have a GRANDE wall of worry and not too many on board Senor thinks.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#5 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:38 PM

On board. The risk seems to be in being out of the market. The positive divergence in the 2 year charts is beautiful with the histograms in steep ascent towards the 0 crossover up. Very tempting to trade the resistance spots though.

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:52 PM

swanie: where do you see the resistance spots here

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:54 PM

On board. The risk seems to be in being out of the market. The positive divergence in the 2 year charts is beautiful with the histograms in steep ascent towards the 0 crossover up. Very tempting to trade the resistance spots though.

Senor's says not this time, too much risk of being left in the dust.

BS rules

Senor

#8 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:57 PM

Yep like a farmer just waiting for the crop to come to harvest time. Yahoo

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:44 PM

yes, the amazing thing is no matter how much one has studied and read, there is no substitute for experience. for me, a big one is learning when to fold em. after the crash in 87, i was short, i folded them for awhile. i plan to do that again later in the golden bull. dharma

#10 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

The only thing that bothers me is seeing new highs in gold and silver and yet XAU and HUI are failing to hit new highs here. I'm fully in, but this bugs me.