amigo Senor

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:18 PM

Starting to load long here into the close. Will add the rest tomorrow. Nice trading in gold post FED announcement. Ewave the last hour of trading gold/gld LOL. cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 08 August 2006 - 02:20 PM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#12 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:46 PM

me too amigo. Now loaded.

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 03:37 PM

when everyone says loaded : for clarity are we talking A) Jr miners B) Sr. Miners C) metal such as GLD ??? IS ther any way we can add this to our posts as I think the differences we become noteworhty in upcoming months. IMO, JRS are about ready to be the place to be.

#14 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:05 AM

Hi dougie

when everyone says loaded : for clarity are we talking
A) Jr miners
Sr. Miners
C) metal such as GLD

Since I am not sure how we come out of October, I'm weighted quite a bit to GLD.

Long:

1) 25% GLD
2) 25% XDG.TO
3) 15% Offshore PM fund
4) 15% gold & silver bullion
5) 10% S.African miners
6) 10% juniors and spec.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:35 AM

Looking MUY bueno this morning amigos, gold and silver completed corrections overnight and Senor thinks it off to the races. The HUI should now accelerate norte as well. BS RULES Senor

#16 Rock

Rock

• Traders-Talk User
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:55 AM

90% Juniors and specs 10% oil gas uranium FFFFFULLY LLLLLOADED

#17 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:33 AM

senor,

Looking MUY bueno this morning amigos, gold and silver completed corrections overnight and Senor thinks it off to the races. The HUI should now accelerate norte as well.

I think we do go north. But it is today's type of action that suggests the metals will outperform the miners into the next high (where gold tests the $730 level). JMHO.

cheers,

john

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:58 AM

senor,

Looking MUY bueno this morning amigos, gold and silver completed corrections overnight and Senor thinks it off to the races. The HUI should now accelerate norte as well.

I think we do go north. But it is today's type of action that suggests the metals will outperform the miners into the next high (where gold tests the $730 level). JMHO.

cheers,

john

Senor thinks the miners will also perform muy bueno, the wave patterns look muy bullish in Senor's opinion.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#19 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:53 AM

Senor thinks the miners will also perform muy bueno, the wave patterns look muy bullish in Senor's opinion.

That'd be nice. It's not like I am betting against it. We are VERY long here.

cheers,

john

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:05 AM

That'd be nice. It's not like I am betting against it. We are VERY long here.

cheers,

john

HUI should go norte of 400 in Senor's opinion, this looks like wave tres of a large move norte from 270 that goes to new highs - look at a weekly chart, very clear to Senor.

BS all the way

Senor