• 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:43 AM

would make Senor like mucho today's trading. BS RULES Senor

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:18 PM

Senor, I see this as a wave 4 correction up, with wave 5 still to come. Maybe too early to say. I am looking for a push down into 550 in gold the metal as the rubber hits the road at that point.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:41 PM

Senor, I see this as a wave 4 correction up, with wave 5 still to come. Maybe too early to say. I am looking for a push down into 550 in gold the metal as the rubber hits the road at that point.

Maybe amigo, Senor can see that possibility, mucho hombres looking for that decline to 550 or lower, Senor ponders whether we will get it. A bottom at 575 would surprise many a trader.

BS as usual

Senor

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:25 PM

thor, that is the count that i am using. and i dont think we take the low of A out=542. @what price this bottoms is anyones guess. i will wait for the market to show its hand. dharma

#5 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 02:29 PM

senor, I still don't see an impulse up from Friday's low. The best one can hope for is that the HUI is in a large triangle and would find support at these levels. If a triangle is in play, one would get a chance to enter on the next pullback. However, I still suspect we head lower as early as tomorrow for a hard bttom in the coming weeks. Good luck. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 02:42 PM

senor,

I still don't see an impulse up from Friday's low. The best one can hope for is that the HUI is in a large triangle and would find support at these levels. If a triangle is in play, one would get a chance to enter on the next pullback. However, I still suspect we head lower as early as tomorrow for a hard bttom in the coming weeks. Good luck.

cheers,

john

Senor did not say there was an impulse up yet, sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't. I liked silver's close back above its 200 day moving average.

BSing away

Senor

#7 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 02:51 PM

Bueno close, indeed. Looking for 1% higher early Tues. am. before a short-term top, i.e., GLD 59, SLV 113, GG 25-26. Still long.
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#8 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 02:57 PM

Doesn't look that good to me - check out the biggies - NEM and GG. Dragging to my eyes, even after being oversold.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#9 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:04 PM

Doesn't look that good to me - check out the biggies - NEM and GG. Dragging to my eyes, even after being oversold.

GG closed up 3.5% today -- I would not call that a "drag." :lol:

GG will get back to 25-26 on this bounce IMO.
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#10 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:29 PM

Holding some gold and oil longs. Will be patient with these. Best to all, C.C. :P