TSN

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:43 AM

Hi everyone, with previously mentioned SNDA well on its way to the first target of $ 22.50 it is time for another stockpick or two. TSN broke out of a 9 month triangle a week ago,checked the breakout and turned up yesterday on big volume,i see a bit of resistance at $17.30 . after that i have atarget of $ 20.00,21.00. QLGC, after breaking out of a two year+ triangle it is backing of a bit (flag?) and offers alow risk entry with chartsupport and 50 day MA just below. STOP at $20.74. TARGET $32.00 , (might take awhile) All standard warnings apply ,Good luck, Pisces.

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:04 AM

Hi everyone, with previously mentioned SNDA well on its way to the first target of $ 22.50 it is time for another stockpick or two.

TSN broke out of a 9 month triangle a week ago,checked the breakout and turned up yesterday on big volume,i see a bit of resistance at $17.30 . after that i have atarget of $ 20.00,21.00.

QLGC, after breaking out of a two year+ triangle it is backing of a bit (flag?) and offers alow risk entry with chartsupport and 50 day MA just below. STOP at $20.74. TARGET $32.00 , (might take awhile)

All standard warnings apply ,Good luck,

Pisces.

just saw that jp morgan downgraded TSN this morning,sofar the chart is not impacted,very low volume this morning , stock is cheaper to buy and have a STOPat$ 15.75

pisces