the broken goose

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:21 AM

unless gold reverses back above 622 within the next few days, its going back to 560 at a minimum and if we just completed an ABC up from the july low then 500 is very possible. Just positng what i see, on intention of
offending any gold bulls.

No offense amigo, learn to count and you will comprende that gold has a muy bueno cinco wave rally and is now in a wave dos decline. Nothing is for certain, but Senor is betting and expecting that after this correction (600 is possible but probably bottoms higher) prices will explode northward toward 700. Another buying opportunity is presenting itself.

Ignore this BS at your peril :cry: :cry:

Senor

#12 DIVOT

DIVOT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:19 PM

I believe that the 50 day ma rising thru the 200 day ma is considered by the Japanese the " Golden Cross". Maybe that will make it have a double impact. Good trading Paul

#13 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:36 PM

unless gold reverses back above 622 within the next few days, its going back to 560 at a minimum and if we just completed an ABC up from the july low then 500 is very possible. Just positng what i see, on intention of

No offense amigo, learn to count and you will comprende that gold has a muy bueno cinco wave rally and is now in a wave dos decline. Nothing is for certain, but Senor is betting and expecting that after this correction (600 is possible but probably bottoms higher) prices will explode northward toward 700. Another buying opportunity is presenting itself.

Senor

no offense to you, pancho, learn to read, "unless gold reverses back up above 622" if this is a wave2 decline then we should see a immediate rally above 622, in which its going to 700+ no doubt in my mind.
PS i know how to count, except here in America its one two three four five :lol:
*previously known as pnfwave

#14 anjing bau

anjing bau

• Traders-Talk User
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:47 PM

when it comes to making money in the stock market counting ( waves) and reading (newletters) might both be overated...just look to the left thats where the insight lies.

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:59 PM

Senor

no offense to you, pancho, learn to read, "unless gold reverses back up above 622" if this is a wave2 decline then we should see a immediate rally above 622, in which its going to 700+ no doubt in my mind.
PS i know how to count, except here in America its one two three four five :lol:

Your problemo amigo is that it does not "have to" reverse back above 622 or its goin to 560 - a dos wave could easily decline to 600, take 4-8 days and then bottom and start the move norte. It is NOT going to 560, that is where yor are wrong. Watch and learn...

BS as always

Senor

#16 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:32 AM

:) Please keep different opinions about the market very "civil" in the use of words so that no one becomes offended. B) Thanks, mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:28 AM

this week, the cycle is due to bottom. the correction in % terms has done minimal damage. usually wave 2 corrects .618 of wave 1. yes, i have seen some analysts calling for new lows, its a minimum probability. i will be stepping up my buying late this week. the silent one , senor, and ab are on the right track. dharma

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

Looks like the "goose" is again golden as Senor forecast, not "broken" just took a little siesta to rest up for a grande tres wave norte.

BS RULES

Senor