Here we are fighting for .5% gains

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:39 PM

Yessss... look at the chart. 1500 in june.. 2600 now 10% up in the last 4 days! :blink: This is what happens when you repress people from capitalism for a long time then let them loose. Need I say that this is all going to end very badly? Sad part is, after it crashes, the guberment WILL find a way to distract their populance.. probably by invading taiwan... blaming the white devils (ie westerners), etc etc. You can read history, and you can understand it, but you can't stop it from unfolding the same cycles that repeat over and over..
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:49 PM

ETF on that ?

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:00 PM

Dunno the etf, but if you find it, let me know. I want some of that action because I don't think the upside is done yet..

Posted Image

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:04 PM

Yessss... look at the chart.

1500 in june..

2600 now

10% up in the last 4 days! :blink:

This is what happens when you repress people from capitalism for a long time then let them loose.

Need I say that this is all going to end very badly?

Sad part is, after it crashes, the guberment WILL find a way to distract their populance.. probably by invading taiwan... blaming the white devils (ie westerners), etc etc.

You can read history, and you can understand it, but you can't stop it from unfolding the same cycles that repeat over and over..

u worry 2 much....but hey......dats good....bulls love to be lonely....snort.........but when we cross 20k on da dow.....ull be singing a different tune.....its called the recognition wave......see ya there...... :lol:

#5 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:08 PM

"short selling is not allowed" thats one way to pump the market

article

1500 in june..

2600 now

This is what happens when you repress people from capitalism for a long time then let them loose.

Sad part is, after it crashes, the guberment WILL find a way to distract their populance.. probably by invading taiwan... blaming the white devils (ie westerners), etc etc.

You can read history, and you can understand it, but you can't stop it from unfolding the same cycles that repeat over and over..

u worry 2 much....but hey......dats good....bulls love to be lonely....snort.........but when we cross 20k on da dow.....ull be singing a different tune.....its called the recognition wave......see ya there...... :lol:

Don't be so bearish, 20k is just a pimple on the larger parabolic road to riches! I predict Dow 200k. Its just a matter of time. SNOOOOOORT.

#6 LongShort168

LongShort168

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:10 PM

1500 in june..

2600 now

you are still in deny...

#7 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:54 PM

ETF on that ?

may be FXI
vitaminm

#8 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:07 AM

ETF on that ?

may be FXI

Thanks.. it does look similar to it. I don't think wave 3 is finished on this sucker yet, but if it was..

Posted Image

#9 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:13 AM

:D

Posted Image

#10 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User