Curious... Does anyone here at TT...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wallcrawler

Wallcrawler

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:11 PM

...trade - Single Stock Futures - and how do you find them etc... Any site links would be appreciated... WC
$ No more effort is required to aim high in life, or to demand excellence and success than is required to accept failure and poverty. $ ~ Anonomous

#2 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:30 PM

My commodities broker gets me access to the futures markets with a software product called "J-Trader." My drop-down menu for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange lists about 40 single-stock futures contracts. For example, Exxon-Mobile is listed on the menu as "One-XOM."

#3 Wallcrawler

Wallcrawler

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:36 PM

My commodities broker gets me access to the futures markets with a software product called "J-Trader."

My drop-down menu for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange lists about 40 single-stock futures contracts. For example, Exxon-Mobile is listed on the menu as "One-XOM."

Thanx 89S10 - Have you traded any of them?
$ No more effort is required to aim high in life, or to demand excellence and success than is required to accept failure and poverty. $ ~ Anonomous

#4 SideShowBob

SideShowBob

• TT Member*
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:36 PM

Interactive Brokers has them as well, so does Tradestation (I think anyway). Last time I checked the bid/ask spreads were fairly large..... IB has something called EFPs that supposedly make trading SSFs easier...never checked into them much though. Check their site for more details.