Hello

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Trends

Trends

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:39 PM

Hello, I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to the community here. My name is Brian Shannon and I am a full time trader who also maintains a blog www.alphatrends.blogspot.com On my blog I post educational stock market commentary each day. I am a technical trader who believes in keeping my analysis simple and focusing primarily on Price, Volume, Time and Moving Averages. I have been invited to post my videos on this site as well so I hope they are something which you benefit from. Please feel free to contact me via this thread or my email address alphatrends@gmail.com with any feedback. Thanks, Brian

#2 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:42 PM

Welcome to Traders-Talk, Brian. Glad to have you with us. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the videos you have from Youtube, I'll see if I can't get the one you sent over up within the next few minutes....I think you'll like it here. :D

#3 slatedrake

slatedrake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:43 PM

Welcome Brian, I've had your blog bookmarked for some time now, and I try to stop over and get your daily review when I can. Nice work, and much appreciated.
Before you start trading get your brain around risk control. Know how much leverage you're using and know when to go to cash if you're wrong.

#4 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:43 PM

Welcome to the board, Brian. I look forward to seeing your work.

Edited by Jnavin, 15 March 2007 - 03:53 PM.

#5 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:47 PM

From Brian (Trends) on Youtube: Edit: I'm guessing it's 'too new' and hasn't fully processed yet. Brian, how long do you think it will take to fully be ready for viewing?

Edited by TTHQ Staff, 15 March 2007 - 05:28 PM.

#6 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:56 PM

Nice. Thanks. Welcome aboard.

#7 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:14 PM

Welcome, Brian! I'll be curious to see your movie. Mark Young Founder

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#8 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:47 PM

Brian,
Been stopping by your site everyday for about a week and a half now, very good work, welcome.
Best,
Tom

#9 HiFiGuy

HiFiGuy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hi Brian, I've been a daily viewer also for the past month or so and enjoy your work. The videos really show your thought process and a simple method to identifying opportunities and controlling risk. You're an excellent communicator and educator. I'm glad you'll be able to share your work with the many posters here at TT. Welcome! :)
"A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
http://www.trueworldhistory.info/

#10 Trends

Trends

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

Thanks for all the feedback, glad to see that many of you are already viewing my work!