this still looks bullish

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:25 PM

you shouldnt give up on the bull side...
you should try to see the both sides of the market...
maybe we are in the epicenter of primary 3... who knows...

Posted Image

#2 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:43 PM

according to this important market indicator, we are still in a raging bull market
these dividend leaders are important gauge of underlying demand...
to me it looks bullish !

i am starting to think that this could be just a panic selling by whales who were overloaded in the recent months... small fast but smart money still bullish

Posted Image

Edited by xD&Cox, 16 March 2007 - 11:43 PM.

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:51 PM

Dow 20K outta be just 'round the corner...its just a flesh wound... :sweatingbullets:
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NYHILO&p=W&b=5&g=0&i=p14308329306&r=8866.png
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:37 AM

I am serious, it is possible why not? also MCO is diverging... sox is holding very strong... anything possible i am watching the ground but i am also watching the sky and beyond.

Edited by xD&Cox, 17 March 2007 - 04:38 AM.

#5 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:11 AM

i dont understand why a sane mind set would be bearish on this...this has a look like it is putting a bottom with a nested hurst cycle lows

Posted Image

#6 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:42 AM

it is all about perception...i hope this is not the case for my own....

Posted Image

#7 phloat

phloat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:23 AM

it is all about perception...i hope this is not the case for my own....

Posted Image

i cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Would you kindly clarify. Based on your recent posts I would assume sarcasm, but i can't tell ..call me dumb or whatever would appreciate it..

thanks

#8 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:06 AM

i am trying to see the light

Posted Image

#9 Net

Net

• Traders-Talk User
  • 527 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:24 AM

i cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. Would you kindly clarify. Based on your recent posts I would assume sarcasm, but i can't tell ..call me dumb or whatever would appreciate it..

thanks

Just a quick note... sarcastic or not, the analysis is still worth a look and worth thinking about. I aways enjoy those blind chart polls we see from time to time, that ask: "bullish or bearish?" (blind in that prices, dates, and market symbol are removed). Those polls most often showed a pretty good split of opinion, which shows that analysis is an art (requiring quite a bit of imagination).

Now, with that chart of the QQQQs (with the head and shoulders identified) just imagine a bottom channel line connecting the two lows; the one in July 04, and the one in July 06,... and the pattern looks to me like a continuing trading range with a bullish bias, and whereby a trip to the lower channel line is also a distinct possibility. But then, if the QQQQs "followed" the action of the DJI in the other chart posted, well, then the top channel line will see prices break through as with what happened to the DJI.

So, there are couple of possibilities... which is more probable? Opinions and bets will vary, and that's what makes trading fun, because there's always a market... where each side will think they're right.

Oh... and XD, always enjoy your take on things... great stuff.

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:49 AM

I think good bye darlin is the correct interpretation, market tried to get back above upper trendline and has failed....................
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/