The Wed before OPEX

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

From the low Thursday morning to the close today, the boyz had about 51 ES (SPX) futures contract points to work with. An exceptional payday they had this time. We should all take a moment to think about this and learn from it. It is all about MAKING MONEY, and the boyz do it over and over and over again. When we get the post expiration adjustment next week, whether it be Mon Tue or Wed, be ready to play with the boyz for the end of the month/1st of the month payday as well. Have a good weekend.

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:37 PM

Good reminder.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:05 PM

March 1 wasn't much of a payday... just saying it's not fool proof.

Edited by Teaparty, 20 April 2007 - 09:13 PM.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:38 PM

March 1 wasn't much of a payday... just saying it's not fool proof.

u must admit.....that as hard as i tried........i couldnt get as many as i would have liked to make the kind of money on the upside they shuda woulda coulda...... :cry:......i hope beside me that there are some who actually are still long from 1383......with over a hundred handles on the books to show for it......all in about 25 trading days.....or 150 trading hours....... :rolleyes: ...at $500 per contract per handle.......

Edited by da_cheif, 20 April 2007 - 09:42 PM.

#5 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:46 PM

I see that the same tons of bears vs one sole bull back-and-forth bickering and endless debating is still going on after how many months and years now?! Only 14 weeks left for the 4.5 year cycle bottom to show up - then what?! :lol: COT stoch $weighted was off the charts bullish last three weeks (a very reliable indicator) :P expect this to run for a very long time... I warned back in March but just got laughed at... right then and there I knew the answer It pays handsomely to be a patient "dumb bagholder" - check out my TNH I bought three years ago Call me dumb bagholder and "Vector doesn't know what the hell is is doing" all you want - what do I care what others think?!?! The only thing that matters is my "account balance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a nice day! :D

Edited by Vector, 20 April 2007 - 09:55 PM.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:58 PM

I see that the same tons of bears vs one sole bull back-and-forth bickering and endless debating is still going on after how many months and years now?! Only 14 weeks left for the 4.5 year cycle bottom to show up - then what?! :lol:

COT stoch $weighted was off the charts bullish last three weeks (a very reliable indicator)

:P

expect this to run for a very long time...

I warned back in March but just got laughed at... right then and there I knew the answer

It pays handsomely to be a patient "dumb bagholder" - check out my TNH I bought three years ago

Call me dumb bagholder and "Vector doesn't know what the hell is is doing" all you want - what do I care what others think?!?! The only thing that matters is my "account balance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day! :D

http://www.thesounda...head/smooth.wav

#7 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:54 PM

From the low Thursday morning to the close today, the boyz had about 51 ES (SPX) futures contract points to work with. An exceptional payday they had this time. We should all take a moment to think about this and learn from it. It is all about MAKING MONEY, and the boyz do it over and over and over again. When we get the post expiration adjustment next week, whether it be Mon Tue or Wed, be ready to play with the boyz for the end of the month/1st of the month payday as well. Have a good weekend.

When WWW rally works, there are reminders. When it fails, it quietly fades into the background. It's a 50% thingy ! I don't trade indicators, with such lousy odds. They keep changing the locks, everytime !

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#8 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:41 AM

To repeat...I'm not a bear or bull.......I get a good chunk of EVERYTHING...be it up or down, in fact, by the end of a big swing, I usually have bagged more points than the total swing itself. My comment wasn't regarding WWW, (I actually was long)..my comment was saying not to be complacently long going into month end. I also saw yesterdays rally coming and posted the expanded flat abc that bottomed near 1475 Thursday.

Edited by Teaparty, 21 April 2007 - 05:41 AM.

#9 n83

n83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:12 AM

I see that the same tons of bears vs one sole bull back-and-forth bickering and endless debating is still going on after how many months and years now?! Only 14 weeks left for the 4.5 year cycle bottom to show up - then what?! :lol:

COT stoch $weighted was off the charts bullish last three weeks (a very reliable indicator)

:P

expect this to run for a very long time...

I warned back in March but just got laughed at... right then and there I knew the answer

It pays handsomely to be a patient "dumb bagholder" - check out my TNH I bought three years ago

Call me dumb bagholder and "Vector doesn't know what the hell is is doing" all you want - what do I care what others think?!?! The only thing that matters is my "account balance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day! :D

Such hubris! so much happiness

he he

When WWW rally works, there are reminders. When it fails, it quietly fades into the background. It's a 50% thingy ! I don't trade indicators, with such lousy odds. They keep changing the locks, everytime !

second that

Edited by n83, 21 April 2007 - 07:12 AM.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:50 AM

second this......

50%...... :lol: ......1383......i can lead u 2 water.......but ...oh well......

n83.s bitterness keeps showing up.......suchan unhappy person he iz.......geeziz