Engineered Central Bank Buy Program

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 jackjung

jackjung

• Traders-Talk User
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:23 PM

The few members here are keenly aware I seldom post, however when I make the effort to write down my reflections on the markets it is done usually at critical key statistical time cycles. Furthermore with proprietary information flow I receive from an extensive global banking net work its is never in my experience that the market is random (particularly now)but engineered and designed to benefit a few. I applaud the many that engage in extensive T.A work and make valiant attempts to ascertain the direction of the next leg of the move, but more often than not the general investment community is consistently on the wrong side of the pre-engineered move. It is always the case that when we witness these types of dramatic moves that our emotions deny the reality and we attempt to pick tops or bottoms. This is what makes the game continue. My family sits on boards of multinational banking companies and engage in "working groups" alongisde Asian central bankers and structured OTC derivative groups and funds. There is a global mandate to to flood at a seemingly unprecedented level of liquidity to drive security assets beyond historic highs, in other words we have not seen anything yet in terms of the upside. Because of the geo-political motive to devalue the USD and drive the Mexican Peso and Canadian dollar up (pre-step to the North American Union Currency),reflation of securities and not combat of inflation is the agenda of the working groups, it is a key geo-political chess move to compete in the now rising and dominant Asian union and the European union. For America to continue the dollar will devalue but security asset reflation will be the countervailing wind in this engineered agenda. I spoke with a close family friend, a Saudi investment manager who oversees 80 billion dollars from a small group of oil families, their predominant trade is long global securities. Asian central banks and Europeans are on the same side and added to current long exposure via OTC structured equity swaps. Be forewarned, the market is capable of accelerating up 500pts in a week from here. There will be little retracement, DAX and key averages are gunning all time highs and it will blow right through it and make every skeptic and bear in the market a believer only then perhaps the dynamics will change and it will pull back. As for now, the market will accelerate at an alarming rate to the upside. You have been briefed.

#2 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

Thanks for the tip, Jack.

#3 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:49 PM

The few members here are keenly aware I seldom post, however when I make the
effort to write down my reflections on the markets it is done usually at critical key statistical
time cycles. Furthermore with proprietary information flow I receive from an extensive global banking net
work its is never in my experience that the market is random (particularly now)but engineered and designed to benefit
a few.

I applaud the many that engage in extensive T.A work and make valiant attempts to ascertain the
direction of the next leg of the move, but more often than not the general investment community is consistently
on the wrong side of the pre-engineered move.

It is always the case that when we witness these types of dramatic moves that our emotions deny the reality
and we attempt to pick tops or bottoms. This is what makes the game continue.

My family sits on boards of multinational banking companies and engage in "working groups" alongisde
Asian central bankers and structured OTC derivative groups and funds. Their is a global mandate to
to flood at a seemingly unprecedented level of liquidity to drive security assets beyond historic highs, in other words we have not seen anything yet in terms of the upside. Because of the geo-political motive to devalue the USD and drive the Mexican Peso and Canadian dollar up (pre-step to the North American Union Currency),reflation of securities and not combat of inflation is the agenda of the working groups, it is a key geo-political chess move to compete in the now rising and dominant Asian union and the European union.

For America to continue the dollar will devalue but security asset reflation will be the countervailing wind in this engineered agenda.

I spoke with a close family friend, a Saudi investment manager who overseas 80 billion dollars from a small group of oil families, their predominant trade is long global securities. Asian central banks and Europeans are on the same side and added to current long exposure via OTC structured equity swaps.

Be forewarned, the market is capable of accelerating up 500pts in a week from here. There will be little retracement, DAX and key averages are gunning all time highs and it will blow right through it and make
every skeptic and bear in the market a believer only then perhaps the dynamics will change and it will pull back. As for now, the market will accelerate at an alarming rate to the upside. You have been briefed.

DITTO, here,i consider myself,briefed,forwarnd and blessed...amen!!!!

Pisces.

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:19 PM

A main purpose of diminishing dollar value by US government is to make Chinese Hold US dollar reserve worth less. Chinese government is stupid: they sell their goods cheap and holding huge amount of value-diminishing US papers.

#5 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:35 PM

I love your posts man, they are always so commanding, I feel totally ignorant. :) Last year, when you declared the imminent sell off at the middle of Nov, the market kept going into Dec on SPX basis, we did get the real decline, only 4 months later at the timely (!) 9 month low. Nevertheless the initial waves came later in Nov and Dec mildly... At this point, your advice has only some long term value and that's probably true and up, but your manipulation or sources are well off again. This is an exhausted market in the upside and pulling back lower at least for the ST, imho... Good luck, - kisa

#6 jackjung

jackjung

• Traders-Talk User
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

A main purpose of diminishing dollar value by US government is to make Chinese Hold US dollar reserve worth less. Chinese government is stupid: they sell their goods cheap and holding huge amount of value-diminishing US papers.

But do bear in mind (perhaps you're astutely aware of) that congress and the federal reserve have been endlessly persuading the Chinese to float the Yuan with no success. but why?. Its is no coincidence that the Chinese do not disclose their foreign currency reserve mix. Just because they buy our American T-bills do not preclude them to execute a OTC foreign currency swap in EURO.

We have no idea as to what they hold in currencies, therein is the power!

#7 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

You're right about the engineering. It's a low momentum 'walk-it-down' strategy to take the USD right down to support and the Euro up to resistance. Any takers on the risk-reward proposition that sits directly before us?

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$XEU&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&i=p15198573760&a=104307252&r=8838.png

Edited by marketneutral, 20 April 2007 - 11:06 PM.

#8 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:34 PM

I love your posts man, they are always so commanding, I feel totally ignorant. :)

Agree. I feel like a country bumpkin :lol:

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#9 snorkels4

snorkels4

bad guy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

that isnt anything that quillian hasnt been saying for 2 years :P
Andy House, Texas Man, Accidentally Drives 2006 Bugatti Veyron Into Salt Marsh

http://www.zimbio.co...Veyron Crashing

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:51 PM

Yea right!
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule