• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

Well,

more and more of my daily charts, which are tuned pretty tightly to the markets,.. are turning down.

I'm running out of bullish charts,.. as my signals are turning down on a high percentage of what I'm seeing.

However, there is still one of my favorite charts ,.. the CPC MA chart,...that does a pretty darn good job with the

trend of the markets that is still bullish and even has room for improvement!

So I'll let the charts Update Tonight and I'll start posting them here and let you decide. ;)

See ya soon.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,041 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

OK, one of our long suffering mods did the invisibility tap dance all over this thread. I'm tired and in need of a cocktail, so I'm not going to do any edits or fine tuning. Basically, the whole thing got way off track and testy and I don't want it to interfere with Dev offering chart work. Guys, chill out. No politics. No sniping. No trouble making. I don't want to have to do moderation stuff. And everyone, this one was a big heads up. Fourteen posts removed. Something's up with this market. M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

Geeez what did I miss?

Here we go but forgive the lack of annotations....

First Namo has been pointing down with the MA cross,... needs to bounce here soon and can do so into this -25 area.

Posted Image

This NAAD chart was extremely OverSold at the Close Yesterday and was expected to bounce today...Now At resistance near the O-line and there were also some MA x-overs to the downside.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 01 May 2007 - 06:48 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

OK, one of our long suffering mods did the invisibility tap dance all over this thread.

I'm tired and in need of a cocktail, so I'm not going to do any edits or fine tuning.

Basically, the whole thing got way off track and testy and I don't want it to interfere with Dev offering chart work.

Guys, chill out. No politics. No sniping. No trouble making. I don't want to have to do moderation stuff.

And everyone, this one was a big heads up. Something's up with this market.

M

>Something's up with this market.<....... :D

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

Oooops messed up posting inline.. sorry and I also need to mention that Most Of Stuff is NDX related as that's the world I mainly live in.

NAUD basically same story... less the MA cross down... oversold needed a bounce...sorry I got distracted.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 01 May 2007 - 06:58 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:11 PM

Sorry guys I'm doing this on the fly and sometime when I edit I can't just add charts to the post,...maybe I

taking to long?

NAHL....nothing really big here although it has crossed the Mid Ma..
Posted Image

A little variety here with these...... mostly crosses to worry about esp if they move to the weekly charts below these.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The weekly charts....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 01 May 2007 - 07:17 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

Still mostly Nas related but I'll try and input the other indexes on these as well.

Here on the NAHL Cum chart it just needs some powerful up days to straighten it out cuz it's starting to roll.

Posted Image

Same Here !

Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

Still stronger Lower Support down around 1771-80 - 1800

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 01 May 2007 - 07:49 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#9 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:51 PM

Mark, I can't go to sleep if you don't define "something is up with this market" If I'm going to be an indicator at least tell me what I'm indicating. :) Is this a sign of the end or just the beginning? Nice charts Mr. Dev

#10 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

Still more coming ... just have a slowing internet connection holding me up at
imageshack..

Posted Image

But wait.....

here is a really good chart that's positve...

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 01 May 2007 - 08:05 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev