• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:08 AM

The Dow fractal has made a new high for a confirmation. The SPX has tested its high for a confirmation. Either we top out here or another brief pullback and a test again. Next week should be a down week into the end of June The Hankster

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for Updating Frac !

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:33 AM

Sounds ok, but the dates seem to change all the time. I though the top was in a couple of weeks back? I think early June should see the low. Not sure of your longer term view, but mine is :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

Edited by Tor, 02 May 2007 - 10:33 AM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

How about this count on the NDX ?

NDX with ABC Count

#5 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

On your TT blog, you say "wait for a sell signal." Here you say the market is going down. How can you say it is going down before you get the sell signal?

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

Well he may be saying wait for your own sell signal.... I posted some today... but those are mine all mine.... me..me... me ....mine ...you can't have them......... Ah just for me ! Al-la...... that old bugs bunny and "shrunken" daffy duck cartoon,... I don't know something about a genie in a bottle.. I better go now!

Edited by Mr Dev, 02 May 2007 - 11:21 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#7 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Mr. Dev: Are you actually short here? I got a sell on Nasdaq 100 at 10:45 Chicago time, but it is based on time series analysis. There's no chart, so I don't know if it is okay to talk about it here.

#8 bullishnot

bullishnot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

Thanks Frac, a large drop coming soon I think too. :bear: :bear: :bear:

#9 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 12:43 PM

I'm anticipating the decline after this rally ends ........... actually the Dow Model is putting a Sell Signal.

Just waiting for a similarity to appear to confirm the top .................

On your TT blog, you say "wait for a sell signal." Here you say the market is going down. How can you say it is going down before you get the sell signal?

looks good

How about this count on the NDX ?

NDX with ABC Count

Fractals change all the time ........................ you have to move with them

Sounds ok, but the dates seem to change all the time. I though the top was in a couple of weeks back? I think early June should see the low. Not sure of your longer term view, but mine is :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#10 LongShort168

LongShort168

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

that's the real secret of making prediction...one of them will be right... :lol: