Target for the 45 day (10 week) cycle low

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:26 AM

It was the previous high in February, The 45 sma is approaching that number and should be there by the end of next week. It's also pretty darn close to the .382 retrace for the move from the low in March to the high yesterday.

Posted Image

Edited by The End, 10 May 2007 - 10:35 AM.

NONE of what I type should be taken as financial advice.

#2 beardown

beardown

• Traders-Talk User
  • 203 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:44 AM

here we go everyone looking to buy 1460 area :huh:

#3 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

here we go everyone looking to buy 1460 area :huh:

Did I mention that I was going to buy 1461? I am short and looking to cover there.

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:06 AM

Are you looking for new highs after reaching your target next week? I think we have seen the high and will now go down into June 14-15.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

I think it is very possible that we see new highs, yes. The idea that the 18 month cycle bottomed in March leads me to further @ss-u-me that we work higher after a drop.

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:25 AM

hey end, good to see ya! dharma

#7 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:29 AM

Good to be seen dahrma. I hope all is well with you.

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:30 AM

In one of the fastest rises in the history of the stock market and with the daily macd turning negative, I strongly doubt a one week correction is going to be the end of it, a bounce up after next week perhaps. It may not roll over as fast as you are predicting.

I think it is very possible that we see new highs, yes. The idea that the 18 month cycle bottomed in March leads me to further @ss-u-me that we work higher after a drop.

Edited by Russ, 10 May 2007 - 11:31 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#9 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

In one of the fastest rises in the history of the stock market and with the daily macd turning negative, I strongly doubt a one week correction is going to be the end of it, a bounce up after next week perhaps. It may not roll over as fast as you are predicting.

True enough. The 45 day cycle will be 45 days along late next week. I am working off the premiss that it bottoms on time. It can certainly extend.

#10 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

I use to have,...maybe still do if they're around,...my Chart Book stored over at MyCHarts under the name ..The End. But that goes way back to about 03-04, I still like the name tho. ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!