• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

Long? Short? Whatta ya do? Lots of folks have been reading these recent sell signals and playing from the short side ST, me included. Still, more LT players have been, and are still, long massively, in 401K's, IRA's and any kind of "non-aggressively traded" account known to man. Lot's of money sloshing around the pool. Is the market trying to put in a LT cyclical top? The answer, to me, is in the form of a question. You guys out there who have subscribed to trading systems that can pull up general market data on OTC:BB stocks.....what are they doing? Is the "low rent" cousin of IBM on a "smoke" or still has it's teeth on the curb? I, unfortunately, don't have an OTC:BB index to pull up on Metastock. Here's the most valuable lesson I learned in 2000 that cost me over 10mm dollars.....when pigs fly...sell. Any help here would be appreciated. OTC:BB index charts or price data. It might make the question of being long or short a moot point. :-) (2 charts....that look crappy. DE/AD Q's crossed negative and Ichimoku is about to perform a "rare" double span crossover to the downside.)

U.F.O.

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 prman

prman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

No one seemed to notice -- there was a hard sell-down at the close. the overnght will tell a lot.

#3 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:50 PM

? On what? Charts would be great. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#4 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:52 PM

UFO...see QQQQ from 3:45 to close..closing low returned to approx. the declining tops t/l from near yesterday late spike high

Edited by hiker, 06 June 2007 - 07:57 PM.

#5 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:53 PM

PWO vs SPY

#6 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

Thx. Hiker, but still doesn't answer my question on OTC:BB's. They could bomb the big indices for a couple of days in a normal, ST correction. I desperately need to see what's happening to junk. My suspicion? It's lagging...badly. (Meaning more rally to come.) U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~

#7 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:59 PM

Something I'm playing with still

http://stockcharts.c...1714&r=9018.png

#8 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:59 PM

4-day h&s top as of yesterday on NDX futures measured to 1900 so let's see what happens there, if tested. sorry, Jim, can't help with BB scan result.

Edited by hiker, 06 June 2007 - 07:59 PM.

#9 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

Thx. Selecto, but I need a broader market than 1 OTC stock. There actually is an OTC:BB index which is very thinly covered by the charting services. Metastock doesn't. Who does? U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~

#10 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:17 PM

UFO, that isn't one stock - it was the only "pure" otc etf I could find fast.

Stockcharts shows an otc index called "Dynamic OTC Intellidex Index." Looks like this:

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=W&yr=4&mn=6&dy=0&i=p64064325683&r=1109.png

Edited by selecto, 06 June 2007 - 08:24 PM.