Photo

looks like a V acts like a V.....must be a chorting opp.....

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:52 AM

:lol: :lol:....i suspect that 10 minits or so after the noon balloon more shorters will be saying......."c"?...i tol u sew"....... <_<

Edited by da_cheif, 11 June 2007 - 10:55 AM.

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

Don,

so you have something to look at besides charts that make only YOU yawn... :D

Posted Image

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:05 AM

charts are a satement of history......its the future that we need to know.....thus using the dows 12 hour rsi and my propietary hourly model.....and fibinacci alignments and the fact thats wuts lost on most people is that the boyz are in total control of the hourly oscilators based upon the 65 minit hour....which of course they use to trigger traders and investors in an out of the market in order to accomodate their inventory objectives........and of course the the days prior to options expiration will allways show an inordinate amount of this activity.......think about it....the es stopped cold at it 38.2 retrace off the march low and has since advanced 24 pts 1548 is going to be reached rather soon imo.....how much of that most traders capture is the point of TT.s pissn contest....lol

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

Looks, Smells and sounds like a "V". Then why are you hedged ? When it comes to where the rubber meets the road, we all.....oh well !.... :D

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:17 AM

Looks, Smells and sounds like a "V". Then why are you hedged ? When it comes to where the rubber meets the road, we all.....oh well !.... :D

if you had been following this mornings posts of mine you will notice i covered early on........

#6 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

if you had been following this mornings posts of mine you will notice i covered early on........

My bad. Been busy with my son's birthday party. Somehow i get a feeling you covered a bit early. TWT. Tricky juncture here for sure.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:22 AM

tricky??.....naw......

#8 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:25 AM

Cheif still early. As you know i posted this idea over the weekend, but i perosnally look for 1515 IN THE CASH MARKET to be taken out first. Good luck and trade safely.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:53 AM

boyz are in total control of the hourly oscilators based upon the 65 minit hour...

Why is an extra 5 minutes important? How much different can it be to using the standard 60?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

Its ok I read your other comment, so da boyz wait 5 minutes past the first hour and then let it rip.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/