Oh No Not AGAIN ...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

Well that was fast....the Flipping chart signaled that we should have flipped out of our longs an into shorts

at 14:15 et when this snap shot was taken by yours truly.

We'll give it some more time to get things movin.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 June 2007 - 01:48 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

Well that was fast....the Flipping chart signaled that we should have flipped out of our longs an into shorts

at 14:15 et when this snap shot was taken by yours truely.

We'll give it some more time to get things movin.

Posted Image

what is it and what timeframe? thanks Dev!!
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:49 PM

Excellent trading Mr. Dev. And I like the tools you are using. All I see right now is a lot of dead cats. They are bouncing, but they are dead. Denleo

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:53 PM

The DOW and S&P are not moving as fast on this down turn. However with the RUT once again negative and the NDX almost at the flat line... if it decides to turn south as well.... the DOW and S&P should easily follow. Now the last hour battle begins.

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 June 2007 - 01:54 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:00 PM

The DOW and S&P are not moving as fast on this down turn. However with the RUT once again negative and the

NDX almost at the flat line... if it decides to turn south as well.... the DOW and S&P should easily follow.

Now the last hour battle begins.

I dunno Dev, its tricky here.I see what you are doing, and took a small short myself. However, I think I am getting married to the bear view, like the other bears. Marriages dont pay in wall street.

Will see. I got a stop in place for protection.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:11 PM

The DOW and S&P are not moving as fast on this down turn. However with the RUT once again negative and the

NDX almost at the flat line... if it decides to turn south as well.... the DOW and S&P should easily follow.

I dunno Dev, its tricky here.I see what you are doing, and took a small short myself. However, I think I am getting married to the bear view, like the other bears. Marriages dont pay in wall street.

Tor,,

I know, but let's not fool ourselves,....it's almost always tricky!

Just play your charts.. be true to their timeframes and trust them over anyone on the board

scoping out the markets. I'm sure not everyone honors thy stops or actually rides their trades thru hell and back again.

Just stay safe and ,...I think you or NAV mentioned earlier trade just part of your account.

I often take a 30 then 50 then 100% position.

Right now I went from 40% this morning's RUT to 100% the NDX...but I have to much company.

So they'll probably take whatever they can muster and either go long,...or wait and re short any further bounce.

Best to ya ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 June 2007 - 02:12 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

es is just about finished cycling down...next move should go to cheif's target to close the next gap.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#8 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for posting dev, but is that chart the same one you posted last week- think it was called "NDX signal"

The one with the crossover, which was ahead of its time and worked about three days later?

Cheers

Tor,,

I know, but let's not fool ourselves,....it's almost always tricky!

Just play your charts.. be true to their timeframes and trust them over anyone on the board

scoping out the markets. I'm sure not everyone honors thy stops or actually rides their trades thru hell and back again.

Just stay safe and ,...I think you or NAV mentioned earlier trade just part of your account.

I often take a 30 then 50 then 100% position.

Right now I went from 40% this morning's RUT to 100% the NDX...but I have to much company.

So they'll probably take whatever they can muster and either go long,...or wait and re short any further bounce.

Best to ya ;)

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

Thanks for posting dev, but is that chart the same one you posted last week- think it was called "NDX signal"

The one with the crossover, which was ahead of its time and worked about three days later?

Cheers

Yes tis the same, 30m chart, but don't get hooked into a 2-3 day lag,...I've watched for some time now

and it can react within a half day.

However,...under these conditions,.. with the high short funds I see on the NDX ,.. it could once again

take 2-3 days to kick in.

Best to ya ;)

Adding my S&P signal,,,, here not going to the main topic with it.

This signal runs along with my RUT and NDX signals and got me out of my short right on time...not early

certainly not taking any longs early but perfectly flipping from short to long last Thursday.

Right here is a warning 'hook' just hate to some folks get burned by it.... it's early so there

may still be time ,,,...to squeak out something more,...but be careful in the face of these.

best to all... even the chif.. ........ ;)

Posted Image

es is just about finished cycling down...next move should go to cheif's target to close the next gap.

Hi RUss
You must be buying this little 5 point S&P pullback then ....right? :lol:
:sweatingbullets:

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 June 2007 - 02:36 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

Hi RUss
You must be buying this little 5 point S&P pullback then ....right?

Nope, I am still long, I was short this morning but took a small profit on that. You may be right now, lots of red bars and refusing to go above the 50% retrace on es. vix starting to break out of its channel to the upside. Could the cheif be wrong on this???? Stay tuned...same bat channel.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/