US Dollar Meltdown

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Insider

Insider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:33 AM

Long Euro..... Short SP (for your pocket) :D eeeeeeeom Insider My bet is 1.45/1.60 in the coming weeks/months
BEAR MARKET - JULY 29, 2011

Current Position:

Short the Dow from 12200

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

Just thinking about putting a big nut opposite your US dollar opinion here this morning...if that means anything. Maybe as we move into the close I'll move in. Good luck...I'll let you know if I do or don't. But that would NOT change my opinion of my trade but just that I may be able to be more profitable with another one somewhere else.

Edited by Mr Dev, 22 June 2007 - 09:36 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 Insider

Insider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:47 AM

Just thinking about putting a big nut opposite your US dollar opinion here this morning...if that means anything.

Maybe as we move into the close I'll move in.

Good luck...I'll let you know if I do or don't.

But that would NOT change my opinion of my trade but just that I may be able to be

more profitable with another one somewhere else.

I trade currencies on long term basis.....and the monthly chart says the true

The dollar is falling (...IMNHO)

Insider

Current Position:

Short the Dow from 12200

#4 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:48 AM

So that's why gold's up...that looked odd this morning as it's been tracking stocks lately. "De-coupled" as of today?

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

Just thinking about putting a big nut opposite your US dollar opinion here this morning...if that means anything.

But that would NOT change my opinion of my trade but just that I may be able to be

Insider

Regardless of what you trade on whatever basis ,.....I'm telling you that at this time I see DOLLAR is about

have an EXPLOSIVE move to the UPSIDE...!

If it didn't look to be EXPLOSIVE ....I wouldn't normally respond to someone elss dollar post.

Now as I see and read the chart correctly,..here is what I think will reinforce the move,... a VERY possible

4-5% decline in our stock markets,.. will be off set by the FEDs intervention and Support of the DOLLAR at the same time.

We can't have everything go to ell in a handbasket at the same time and the FEDs know that.

This will cause LONG TERM DOLLAR bears to cover,... I mean the late ones that haven't already started to

exit their SHorts on the DOLLAR.

Play it SHORT at your own risk,... as Bigger money will be playing it my way. ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 22 June 2007 - 10:04 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#6 Insider

Insider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:28 AM

Insider

Regardless of what you trade on whatever basis ,.....I'm telling you that at this time I see DOLLAR is about

If it didn't look to be EXPLOSIVE ....I wouldn't normally respond to someone elss dollar post.

Now as I see and read the chart correctly,..here is what I think will reinforce the move,... a VERY possible

4-5% decline in our stock markets,.. will be off set by the FEDs intervention and Support of the DOLLAR at the same time.

We can't have everything go to ell in a handbasket at the same time and the FEDs know that.

This will cause LONG TERM DOLLAR bears to cover,... I mean the late ones that haven't already started to

Play it SHORT at your own risk,... as Bigger money will be playing it my way. ;)

I think the decline in US stock market will be very deep.... 20-30% or more... most likely will be caused by a sudden worsening of economic situation ....

Insider

Current Position:

Short the Dow from 12200

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:54 AM

Insider

I think the decline in US stock market will be very deep.... 20-30% or more... most likely will be caused by a sudden worsening of economic situation ....

Insider

Well could be I have no forecast for that,.. but I do have a forecast for a much Stronger Dollar as we near the

-5% sell off area,.. just wanted to share it with you..

Trade safe.

Edited by Mr Dev, 22 June 2007 - 10:54 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 Insider

Insider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:23 AM

Insider

Insider

Well could be I have no forecast for that,.. but I do have a forecast for a much Stronger Dollar as we near the

Trade safe.

Mr. Dev,

insn't curious that the USD today is falling ...and the US stock market is going down hard?

The US dollar is weak, very weak.....something has changed "in the air" after the recent collapse of the US bond market....will see

Insider

Current Position:

Short the Dow from 12200

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:36 AM

Insider

Insider

Trade safe.

Mr. Dev,

insn't curious that the USD today is falling ...and the US stock market is going down hard?

The US dollar is weak, very weak.....something has changed "in the air" after the recent collapse of the US bond market....will see

Insider

Not curious at all ,... and the market is not going down hard yet either hehe.. 1% is not a hard move in my book.

And if you think 1% is hard I doubt that you would be able to stay short thru a 20-30% drop as you've predicted.

I have only a little time left to post at this thread..but this is just the set up.. it takes to get the FEDs involved in USD support,.. and late late late dollar bears to cover fast.

Creating the USD explosion!

DId I not say that they wouldn't let everything go to ell in a handbasket...THe DOLLAR is set up to RALLY BIG.

Dats.... all there is to say ..except have a good day

Best ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 22 June 2007 - 11:36 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 Insider

Insider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:01 PM

Insider

Insider

Trade safe.

Mr. Dev,

Insider

Not curious at all ,... and the market is not going down hard yet either hehe.. 1% is not a hard move in my book.

Well ....from 1535.5 to 1514.5 intraday is not properly a quiet walk....and it's not over yet... today :D

And if you think 1% is hard I doubt that you would be able to stay short thru a 20-30% drop as you've predicted.

no te preoccupe, amigo ....My first target is 1460.. :lol:

I have only a little time left to post at this thread..but this is just the set up.. it takes to get the FEDs involved in USD support,.. and late late late dollar bears to cover fast.

Creating the USD explosion!....hhhmmmmm

DId I not say that they wouldn't let everything go to ell in a handbasket...THe DOLLAR is set up to RALLY BIG. Trade safe on this ;)

Dats.... all there is to say ..except have a good day

Best ;)

Best to you

Insider

Current Position:

Short the Dow from 12200