"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#3 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:00 AM

Da_cheif bearish....XD Bullish. Are cycles inverting ? Just kidding :D

heh nav, gotta look at past performance ;)
“be right and sit tight”

#4 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

heh nav, gotta look at past performance ;)

Looks like Wall Street has done it's job. Up is Down and White is Black.

#5 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

Amazing place the amrket. The only place I can think of where 2 people can have opposing views yet both be 100% right. hehehhe
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#6 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:38 AM

Not a cycle thing NAV... Too many momo got convinced yesterday... as evident from equity p/c. on the other side of the spectrum, oex p/c got real low. Meanwhile leading sectors (on the downside) like utilities stabilized and ready to correct. Intermediate term internals were in sell state for 7 weeks and it doesnt make any sense to short the market at the moment just because they got worse. Trade entries and exits are defined by price charts not internals and most of the major indices and some sectors are trading near important support levels. I am extremely bearish for intermediate and long term like i never been before. I am expecting a bear market. Not a sectoral or regional, but a broad one. However I am bullish for the short term. Only short term. Remember too many waited for new marginal highs while conditions were not ripe. It never came. Market sold of 2 times to test 1500 while they were watching the sky... Now they got convinced and shorting. We have huge increase in commercial bullishness, while large suckers shorting big time. I think we have the right circumstances for that new highs now which should produce a huge sell off imo... larger than anything we seen in the last 4 years.

Edited by xD&Cox, 26 June 2007 - 08:47 AM.

#7 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:42 AM

xd,

spot on man. spot on.

-rkd

Not a cycle thing NAV...

Too many momo got convinced yesterday... as evident from equity p/c.

on the other side of the spectrum, oex p/c got real low.

Meanwhile leading sectors (on the downside) like utilities stabilized and ready to correct.

Intermediate term internals were in sell state for 7 weeks and it doesnt make any sense to short the market at the moment just because they got worse. Trade entries and exits are defined by price charts not internals and most of the major indices and some sectors are trading near important support levels.

I am extremely bearish for intermediate and long term like i never been before.

I am expecting a bear market. Not a sectoral or regional, but a broad one.

However I am bullish for the short term. Only short term.

Remember too many waited for new marginal highs while conditions were not ripe. It never came.

Market sold of 2 times to test 1500... Now they got convinced and shorting. I think we have the right circumstances for that new highs now which should produce a huge sell off imo... larger than anything we seen in the last 4 years.

“be right and sit tight”

#8 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:52 AM

Trade entries and exits are defined by price charts not internals and most of the major indices and some sectors are trading near important support levels.

I agree. But certain points in the internal configuration deserve respect whether you are a bull or a bear (ST or LT). Selling climaxes are a high odds possibility, when the Nasdaq summation forms a fish hook and turns down below zero. And no one knows in advance as to how deep that selloff can go. Of course nothing 100% guaranteed in this business. Be careful out there....

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#9 Insider

Insider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:11 AM

ssscccccoooo......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????? SPX 1460/1440 next, no doubt Insider
BEAR MARKET - JULY 29, 2011

Current Position:

Short the Dow from 12200

#10 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:39 AM

scooooo

Edited by xD&Cox, 26 June 2007 - 09:42 AM.