10 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:03 AM

:) Am holding both at the present. Anybody got some forcasts? mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

:)
Am holding both at the present. Anybody got some forcasts?
mss

Exhustion gaps today.....The top is in.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:38 AM

Consider switching to ice for the high momo ride. Check the chart.

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:57 AM

I don't know how big your size is or how nimble you can be, and now much you want or don't want to trade, but I play these stocks purely on market swings. I have no fundamental opinion on them, and not much of a technical opinion other than the fact they are both obviously vibrant with lots of upside momentum, and enough swing at the moment to make them great for trading. My suggestion -- if the Nasdaq turns down to today, dump them both. Best that can happen then is you find a lower, more comfortable entry later. Worst that can happen is you, like Bernard Baruch, sell too soon and get filthy rich. There is always another trade. My best to you and good luck.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#5 swingtrader

swingtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:57 AM

I think these guys has started their up move and the surprise is always going to be on the upside. FWIW

#6 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:35 AM

Thanks!
Had forgot about that one after the dip.
$213 a good target?
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.

#7 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:37 AM

Thanks!
Had forgot about that one after the dip.
$213 a good target?
mss

I had 214, so, between us-it must be. Lots of times I draw my lines too thick, lol. Your wellcome! I would have mentioned the completion of 4, cup and handle, M=A in that sector,fuel from high commodity prices, ect.-but you are sharp, so I was addressing my audience-I knew you'd see it.

Spooky

Edited by thespookyone, 16 July 2007 - 10:44 AM.

#8 espresso

espresso

• Traders-Talk User
  • 913 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

They're both running scared to look back! As soon they'll do, it will be a good weekly top looking for a test of the 34ma weekly in a hurry and probably this is the week. Otherwise look for a parabolic breakout to da moon...! jmho B)
Spesi FF

#9 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:10 PM

60 minute chart looks good on both....one observation only is price is pulling up the 5 and 15 sma's on the 60 minute for a few days. I throw out forecasts or price targets in a bullish market, while it lasts. See my BIDU exit...I left too early and had to jump back in last week for a day or so. who would have forecasted DECK at $105 6-9 mos. ago? guess can always exit near the new highs, and get back in if so desire when move above again.

#10 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

60 minute chart looks good on both....one observation only is price is pulling up the 5 and 15 sma's on the 60 minute for a few days.

I throw out forecasts or price targets in a bullish market, while it lasts. See my BIDU exit...I left too early and had to jump back in last week for a day or so. who would have forecasted DECK at $105 6-9 mos. ago?

guess can always exit near the new highs, and get back in if so desire when move above again.

:D
just PM'd you and then saw this, great minds etc. B)

Edited by mss, 16 July 2007 - 12:16 PM.