• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:07 PM

Where were the buyers today? Answer? Checking their sub-prime positions. "Get short...have fun." (Many charts.)

U.F.O.

DE/AD Q's still on a sell.
Posted Image

MACD's on a fresh sell from "very" elevated levels.
Posted Image

Klinger says "sell".
Posted Image

Fresh CCI sell signal.
Posted Image

Lastly, Binaries are about to cross negative. They are the slowest of all the indicators and sometimes the most telling. By the time they cross, either manna or hellfire are about to fall.
Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

So, let me see if I understand this correctly: that would be a SELL.

#3 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:14 PM

Si', Senor. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:25 PM

Maņana. [attachment=5775:attachment]

#5 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:25 PM

So, let me see if I understand this correctly: that would be a SELL.

:D been on SELL from 7/18 ;)

:cat:
btw: posted to yours below.
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#6 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:28 PM

:D Been with'ya for a while mss. Good luck! U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~

#7 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

Here is the thing. Daily chart definitely look like crap. But as surprizing as it is, what looks like only the start of the decline on daily, actually looks very oversold on hourly.

60 min summations are in the buying zone. They didn't turn yet, and I wouldn't jump in with leveraged longs ahead of that turn, but.... the turn is imminent. Its a matter of a couple days here. They do need to reset at least back to zero lines, before we get another leg for the decline. The question is what form will that rally take. I can be a lower high, or it can just bounce around in a flatline. But I don't see any strong selling from here at this point. ( Then again I was fooled by these a couple times, when the market goes down as the 60 min summations make double or tripple bottom), but I wouldn't bet on that right now.

As an example of the divergent set up look at this past high. The summations turned down, but the market still poped to new high.. however it had no choice but to lose it as internals were falling.

Posted Image

Edited by ogm, 25 July 2007 - 08:15 PM.

#8 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

If you trade a broader trend on 60 min charts. you'll spend a lot of time in jail. Unless, of course, you're a day trader, in which case intermediate trend is less important. U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~

#9 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:27 PM

If you trade a broader trend on 60 min charts. you'll spend a lot of time in jail. Unless, of course, you're a day trader, in which case intermediate trend is less important.

U.F.O.

I trade 60 min charts with the perspective of daily/weekly charts. But if you use leverage, like options, it takes a lot of guts to ride these bounces in a downtrend. I prefer covering when oversold, and looking for reentry. But sometimes reenttry never comes, like in homebuilders :)

#10 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:32 PM

I hear you ogm. All this takes guts. Best. U.F.O.
~Benjamin Franklin~