Senor sells ALL longs

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

i am counting the march impulse as 1 of 3 and this last impulse as 1 of 3of 3. which means the big enchilada is next!!!!! dharma

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:32 PM

i am counting the march impulse as 1 of 3 and this last impulse as 1 of 3of 3.
which means the big enchilada is next!!!!! dharma

Problem is that in Senor's opinion a wave two of three in the XAU should not retrace back to 135-137. Anything is possible but if we pulled back that much Senor would be MUY wary of buying at that 135-137 level.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:07 PM

ahhhhhhhhhh, this is what makes a market. no grande bs. dharma

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:35 PM

i am counting the march impulse as 1 of 3 and this last impulse as 1 of 3of 3.
which means the big enchilada is next!!!!! dharma

Problem is that in Senor's opinion a wave two of three in the XAU should not retrace back to 135-137. Anything is possible but if we pulled back that much Senor would be MUY wary of buying at that 135-137 level.

BS is beautiful

Senor

Si, it is. I will not buy 135-137 if we get there, I will after a muy importante rally from that level. Looks like upside correction probably ended today, down we go?

BSing away

Senor

#15 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:19 PM

There have been several months where the XAU has either made a high or low for a month at the beginning or end of that month. It obviously doesn't always happens, but enough to give a decent amount of trading weight to what happens at the beginnings and ends of any month. If your a bull you should hope for a weak start to Aug ..mabey a 2 or 3 day drop and then off to the races for the rest of the month . Of course.. if we rally into the end of this week or early next week then it may be a good shorting opportunity. But , in any case, volatility will probably stick around for the next several months.

#16 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

I have no position but it seems to me that PM's are holding up surprisingly well considering the general climate. F&D
"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#17 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:13 PM

Posted Image

Looks like a big mess to me, although the chart from 2000 still is mighty bullish IMO. Might be a complex double-three or triple-three, and completing this month's downmove can be counted as the 11th wave from the 2006 high, i.e. one big correction.

But, who knows? Sure is meandering.

Doug

Here's the classic Elliott Wave count: the June 06 low is the A in the first part of a large A-B-C-D-E triangle.
Then, the late February 07 high begins a series of 1-2's with a series of 3's just ahead. Look out.

Not investment advice.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

Posted Image

Looks like a big mess to me, although the chart from 2000 still is mighty bullish IMO. Might be a complex double-three or triple-three, and completing this month's downmove can be counted as the 11th wave from the 2006 high, i.e. one big correction.

But, who knows? Sure is meandering.

Doug

Here's the classic Elliott Wave count: the June 06 low is the A in the first part of a large A-B-C-D-E triangle.
Then, the late February 07 high begins a series of 1-2's with a series of 3's just ahead. Look out.

Not investment advice.

Amigo, June low could be A, last weeks high B, and now we do C south of border to below A low. Does not have to happen but is possible (40% chance?). Senor watching with nice gains and sipping a margarita as he posts.

NO BS

Senor

#19 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

Senor confused here and just exited all longs in the first 5 minutes of trading. Senor wants to watch for a while.

PURE BS

Senor

Bravo, El Senor -- muy muy bravo !! :clap:

[insert mucho tossed roses]

Edited by beta, 01 August 2007 - 12:07 AM.

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#20 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:15 AM

Jnavin,

If we had completed a triangle as you propose, then price should have rocketed out of that triangle and broke to new highs. With the failure last week, I could only conclude that the breakout was false and that we are still correcting off the May '06 high. See my posts last week commenting on the hourly chart.

HUI hourly ewave comment.

So if we have not finished the large corrective pattern, then a "C" wave decline is still likely ahead. Thus senor's caution and mine. Ewave is not perfect nor are we, but it can flash warnings at times. We'll see.

cheers,

john

Edited by SilentOne, 01 August 2007 - 03:17 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain