• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

I'll show you how to do this ......... maybe next week enjoy the weekend The Hankster :lol:

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

I'll show you how to do this ......... maybe next week

enjoy the weekend

The Hankster

:lol:

teach us fractals or open up the service for a week?
“be right and sit tight”

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Yes Sir

The Cat will be out of the bag for a week only

Hank

enjoy the weekend

The Hankster

#4 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

dont know much about what it is that you do, but always interested in money making approaches.

Yes Sir

The Cat will be out of the bag for a week only

Hank

enjoy the weekend

The Hankster

“be right and sit tight”

#5 mikehb

mikehb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:50 PM

hank....this is my opinion only but...just tell them where its going..not a lot of obtuse gobblygook that nobody understands or cares about........you do GREAT work but make it understandable..is it going up..or is it going down (in your opinion)..not a lot of "frac-speak" that would try the patience of an M I T professor........................nuff said!!!.... :D

#6 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:03 PM

thanks Mike ---- but I do post on the home page the daily direction of the DOW -- everyday <<<

btw I am a professor ... :rolleyes:

Hank

hank....this is my opinion only but...just tell them where its going..not a lot of obtuse gobblygook that nobody understands or cares about........you do GREAT work but make it understandable..is it going up..or is it going down (in your opinion)..not a lot of "frac-speak" that would try the patience of an M I T professor........................nuff said!!!.... :D

#7 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

thanks Mike ---- but I do post on the home page the daily direction of the DOW -- everyday <<<

Hank

#8 underabigw

underabigw

• Traders-Talk User
  • 280 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

Frac Man,

I'm new here but have been watching your posts. I just wanted to take a minute to
congratulate you on some fantastic calls!

Hank

#9 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

Thank you Sir

Hank

Frac Man,

I'm new here but have been watching your posts. I just wanted to take a minute to
congratulate you on some fantastic calls!

Hank

#10 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

Hank

You nailed it today! Very cool stuff!
What your subject of expertise by the way? I work in academia as well.
Once more, congratulations!