2 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

:)
Most of the charts have explanation notes. This post is an attempt to bring together a market cycle that started several years ago and may now be coming back. The last two charts are an update of a post I made back in Nov. of '06 questioning if the market was giving a signal for a coming major decline and even a trend change. The other charts are just my thoughts on what might be happening. The PIVOT CHARTS are one way to calculate the numbers, there are others. B)

LINK TO HISTORY POST

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The market can and will do things we never think of, but this is my best guess as of TODAY - can change after tomorrow.
Comments welcome,
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:40 PM

So, are you saying, "We're not there yet, but we're getting into position where we may be close?" Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

So, are you saying, "We're not there yet, but we're getting into position where we may be close?"

Mark

I'm saying that 1420+/- should/might hold. If it does not then 1375/85 next level of holding.
Yes we will get more bounces as we are in a choppy decline of some sort, not yet defined, time wise nor depth wise.
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!