Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

so the lows came a bit early? now based on your model we can expect a rally into mid september?
“be right and sit tight”

#3 CAzzaro

CAzzaro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Where are you posting these forecasts?

#4 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:09 PM

actually right in time based on "calendar" timing, but few hours early based on "expiration" timing. I guess it's pretty darn good timing having in mind that we called 07/16 top 08/08 bottom, as well as whole year model, lo-o-ong time ago. As Mark says, we can take "A-" for this timing. :)

#5 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:15 PM

wespect! you don't deserve an A, you deserve a lap dance ..haha

#6 espresso

espresso

• Traders-Talk User
  • 913 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:38 PM

Where are you posting these forecasts?

CAzzaro with a name like that i don't think you'll ever get an answer! I have nothing to do with the moderators here but i really think you should change it...
youmust has his own website, i think is still www.ssignal.com
Spesi FF

#7 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:12 PM

CAzzaro with a name like that i don't think you'll ever get an answer! I have nothing to do with the moderators here but i really think you should change it...

I like CAzzaro name. It sounds like Californian bazaaro for me. ;)

BTW, word "espresso" means not only coffee. Espresso (from other italian word "esprimere") means UNDER PRESSURE. Personally I would not take this name for trading. Think about it :(

Thanks for reference www.ssignal.com

#8 espresso

espresso

• Traders-Talk User
  • 913 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:40 PM

BTW, word "espresso" means not only coffee. Espresso (from other italian word "esprimere") means UNDER PRESSURE. Personally I would not take this name for trading. Think about it :(

My name come from my use to post in the morning when US is still sleeping and need a coffee!
Ilike to think at the quick side of it not much at the pressure side, espresso=quick and concentrate.
Thanks for comment anyway
Cazzaro means to me Liar (roman slang) or at best Joker

Edited by Espresso, 07 August 2007 - 04:43 PM.

Spesi FF

#9 CAzzaro

CAzzaro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

My name come from my use to post in the morning when US is still sleeping and need a coffee!
Ilike to think at the quick side of it not much at the pressure side, espresso=quick and concentrate.
Thanks for comment anyway
Cazzaro means to me Liar (roman slang) or at best Joker

Change it huh? Happens to be my wife's Italian name.....C. Azzaro. (C is an abbreviation for her first name). But tell you what you moron....why don't you report me for using an "inappropriate name".

#10 espresso

espresso

• Traders-Talk User
  • 913 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:09 PM

"Change it huh? Happens to be my wife's Italian name.....C. Azzaro." Sorry about it, so you desrve this name... ;)
Spesi FF