• 10,967 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

usual suspects, stop at HUI 330. BSing away Senor

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

with you. Stocks firm in face of general market decline.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

looks like the broad markets will find a bottom on or by monday. in spite of the broad decline the xau/hui have been holding well and have not broken the 8/6 lows. spot gold up 7+ dharma

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

with you. Stocks firm in face of general market decline.

Exactly amigo, nothing for certain buy muy bueno risk/reward with an HUI stop near 330 in Senor's opinion.

PURE BS

Senor

#5 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

looks like the broad markets will find a bottom on or by monday. in spite of the broad decline the xau/hui have been holding well and have not broken the 8/6 lows. spot gold up 7+ dharma

dharma
Thanks for your continued posting and sharing your thoughts. You've been making great calls. :cheer:
Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:39 AM

I am gone. stocks now feeling market's pain. I will be back.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#7 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:50 AM

I am back on HUI taking out earlier highs. Would like to see it blast off.

#8 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:53 AM

usual suspects, stop at HUI 330.

BSing away

Senor

From what I see Senor the PM stocks are holding up well in here. Thank you for your update. :)
Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:46 AM

senor, nice trading. all this liquidity is not lost on gold xau/hui positive. on the hourlies hit the 89ma from underneath and backed off. get above that and we be off to the races. subprime problems are not going to disappear. we will be awash in liquidity. dharma

#10 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

Hmm...HUI having trouble with resistance high two days ago. Think I'll take a few profits. Nice blast on the day's trade.