• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:24 AM

4Q support 48.66. A move to double top today on 4Q near 50.22 likely and SPX 1503. Next week looks hard down into Thursday to below 46 likely to .786 retrace. Likely they will not be keen on FED decision.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:10 AM

You have to make up your mind! Since last week you have said lots of things!!!!!
http://www.traders-t...showtopic=76011

4Q support 48.66. A move to double top today on 4Q near 50.22 likely and SPX 1503.

Next week looks hard down into Thursday to below 46 likely to .786 retrace. Likely they will not be keen on FED decision.

#3 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:14 AM

Bluestar I appreciate your efforts. However, I would have to agree with nicolasillo. It causing to many "Whipsaws" no pun intended. :P
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

I reserve the right to change my mind. :P Right now this looks like an a-b-c "b" wave rally with 'b' being today and 'c' also. "c" of B next week should challenge the lows, but probably more to not breaking them (slightly higher).

Blessings,

blu

#5 beardown

beardown

• Traders-Talk User
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:32 AM

holy cow my head is spinning :( bring chief back at least he just says higher :P

#6 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:34 AM

Why ? Bluestar covers it all from head to toe on a daily basis :D
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:55 AM

I believe we could see SPX 1503 by early Monday, the 8 day cycle can be off one day. I'm looking for 1380-85 SPX by late next week and an important buy into Oct 18 with new highs.

Blessings,

blu

#8 mdwllc

mdwllc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:04 AM

I reserve the right to change my mind. :P

Right now this looks like an a-b-c "b" wave rally with 'b' being today and 'c' also. "c" of B next week should challenge the lows, but probably more to not breaking them (slightly higher).

Blustar: I agree that you have that right...There are too many on this board that don't seem to realize that you have done your analyses and have posted it to share your thoughts. [You didn't have to do it] They appear to want a free ride and make unnecessary, unwarranted rude comments. Keep up your good work! MDW :)
Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way...

Be Sure to Perform Your Own Due Diligence

#9 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

Rude, we are just having some fun. No bad comments. We are just trying to stop from getting whiplashed. I guess I should just ignore the posts. :P

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 10:23 AM

Thanks MD for defending me, but I know they are just having some fun. I do tend to get dramatic at times. :)

Blessings,

blu