If it ain't got that swing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

AAPL picked up another 4 points on this two-day market swing, again proving itself as a top trading stock -- 23 percent long on market swings in the last 100 trading days. But check out: WYNN -- up 12 points on this swing, 31 percent on swings in the last 100 days. BIDU -- up 18 points on this swing, 33 percent on swings in the last 100 days. GRMN -- up 6 points on this swing, 55 percent on swings in the last 100 days. LVS -- up 9 points on this swing, 61 percent on swings in the last 100 days. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing. :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

Hmmm... AAPL up 2 pts. so far on this swing. WYNN up 1 or so. LVS up nearly 6 pts. BIDU up 38 pts. Nice. GRMN down 7 or so -- which goes to show when it's swing, you better come to the dance with more than one partner. Net 40 pts, 4 percent give or take -- all BIDU basically with GRMN cancelling most of the others... :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

:) You left off RIMM ;) best to you mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:18 PM

RIMM is just fine by me, even if down a couple pts. today. And what about FSLR (UP 5 pts), and DRYS (up more than 2), and the new prince on the scene -- JRJC, up another 7 pts and looking like it wants to party like it's 1999? Pretty heady stuff. Probably time to take profits.