GOLD correcting as FF'd

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:24 AM

The steep decline this morning so far is wonderful to Senor as he is looking forward to adding positions in this forecasted (yesterday) decline. Maybe 710-720 will be where it bottoms, uno day at a time. BS IS BEAUTIFUL Senor

#2 Trend-Shifter

Trend-Shifter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 323 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:53 AM

It has breached my 732 benchmark, I will be selling at the open.
Only in geometry can a line go into infinity.

#3 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:59 AM

Amazing. I was starting to think it was not happening as I sold at open yesterday and watched it get away from me. Is this 3 0f 3?

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:12 AM

Amazing. I was starting to think it was not happening as I sold at open yesterday and watched it get away from me. Is this 3 0f 3?

"tres of tres" of what? This is a big correction of the grande advance, Senor sees 710-720 as possible - not in uno day!.

BSing away

Senor

#5 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:36 AM

Some of the up moves seem like the start of a bigger move up. The volatility in a 3 of 3 must be huge too. So after this grande correcction could it not be getting set up for a 3 of 3 that we have not had yet. Wave one seemed to be over in 03 one of 3 ovver in May of 06.

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:44 AM

Some of the up moves seem like the start of a bigger move up. The volatility in a 3 of 3 must be huge too. So after this grande correcction could it not be getting set up for a 3 of 3 that we have not had yet. Wave one seemed to be over in 03 one of 3 ovver in May of 06.

Si amigo, that is the possible bullish count after this correction, whether it comes to pass we will see.

BS all the way

Senor

#7 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

Yes we will but staying awake will surely pay off.

#8 Trend-Shifter

Trend-Shifter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 323 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:00 AM

If the broad market does not stay in rally mode the dollar will go back to it's weaker pattern. That will trigger our gold bounce. If the broad market rallys, then it will draw funds from gold and the dollar will stabilize. Gold will drop and allow us another buy.
Only in geometry can a line go into infinity.

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:04 AM

If the broad market does not stay in rally mode the dollar will go back to it's weaker pattern. That will trigger our gold bounce.

If the broad market rallys, then it will draw funds from gold and the dollar will stabilize. Gold will drop and allow us another buy.

That sure seems easy eh amigo? Markets are NOT that easy, be muy careful with correlating markets, it works as long as it works then just stops, often giving no clue and often leaving one holding a bag of empty Pesos. :( :cry: :wacko:

PURE BS

Senor

#10 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:38 AM

That is why staying awake is so hard often having to do with what is happening at the moment not what happened before.