hey youmast lets just forget about it

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:20 PM

i really dont think u were trying to do anything malicious and one thing ive learned its easy to misinterpet what somebody means over the internet. add to that today is the start of mercury retrograde and man does communication get messed up in mercury retro. so if i said something mean spirited to u i apologize for it and case is closed on to the next 100 points in the spx regards gann
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:30 PM

No ! No !

We all want to see a bloody fight.

Challenge him to a duel ! Demand Satisfaction !

Posted Image

Edited by ogm, 11 October 2007 - 08:30 PM.

#3 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:40 PM

I rec ommend the duel on the lightsabres.

Like real ninjas.

Posted Image

#4 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

Who is Youmast and who is Gannman in that picture? My bet on the fight depends upon the answer. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#5 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:52 PM

Who is Youmast and who is Gannman in that picture? My bet on the fight depends upon the answer.

U.F.O.

Youmust is the one in the trunks. And Gann is the guy in the other trunks.

I couldn't find a picture of a lightsabre duel in trunks :)

#6 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

Whomever is wearing the "HOOPLA" trunks is the winner...IMHO. LOLOLOL! U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#7 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:54 PM

It is very noble of you Gannman. Lets move on to the markets where I have no idea what is going to happen next. Denleo

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:32 PM

I have been mildly bullish since August. But now it is beginning to look a little scary for bulls. Just kaka de toro.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

Momentum is still up, but weakening. If we remain above the "box" during some consolidation, the next upsurge will be a doozy. If weakness comes in I'm keeping an eye 1)the box 2)the EMA 10 and 3)the EMA 55. It goes without saying if the 55 breaks the bears will be in full contol. If that zone holds, we'll have a nice resurgence to the uptrend. A couple more small points... if this turns out to be a falied breakout, and we move down and inetermediate support doesn't hold, (EMA 10 to 55 zone), the marekt is set up to "give up" 150 to 300 SPX points. Smoke em if you got em. If the box/support levels hold and resumes the uptrend, it will be key to analyze the quality of the rally, i.e. breadth, volume, new highs, and quality of supporting indicator. "Technical" weakness in any breakout would raise an alarm as to the aging of this bull run. My stategy... fully invested long term. Day trades off this rising volatiliy. Increase volatilty lets me switch to my "fear and greed" OEX put/call trades... sell em into greed and buy em at fear. ... Some ES trading, but only if i have 100% attention - undidvided - to the computer. FInally, if get a clear stall at suport that presages a run for the roses Ill short term SPY.QQQQ. Good luck out there... starting to get a little hairer. At the risk of sounding like I'm giiving old fat advice never forget this: If you are not well rested don't trade. If you have not spent at least a solid hour going over data and charts and written out a trading plan for the day, don't trade. If you can't stay glued to the screen dont trade futures. Make your own decisions. OBEY, nay, WORSHIP your money managment rules. Trading shoud be clear cut and based on your well tested trading rules. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TRADE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE. THere will always be an opportunity tommorrow when you are better prepared. mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#10 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:11 PM

Gannman, that was most gracious; I thank you for raising the karma on this site. klh
best,
klh