• 1,007 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

down another 350points by then :bear:

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:23 PM

Any technical reason why you're cheering the market on?

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:25 PM

Have not been able to drive market down past earlier low...looks like it wants to go up for awhile.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 mini-trader

mini-trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

Looks like your post at 3:08 pegged the exact LOW... :blink:

"Bottoms come fast...Tops take forever"

#5 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

That's what usually happen to the guy who doesn't learn Russian (or ebonics).... :D

#6 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

again ur[this is text is txt lang not ebonics] confusing ebonics with txt/chat language. Its hard for for non native speakers of english to understand that fairly simple concept. I am also sure any linguistic professor will confirm that neither derives from the other

#7 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:37 PM

Please tell me, how "would u call dat shyt"? if this is not ebonic, then WHAT? All what I know, this is not English. :wacko:

#8 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:10 PM

Lol, I suggest you go and do a linguistic course mate. Its too complicated to get into whats "pig-latin", ebonics, chat/txt msg as used via cell cellphones or even say what may be a dialect. Seems like you think all of the above is ebonics...lol It may also b that you are just a little too too aged but 99% of english derived slang is NOT ebonics though I am sure the ebonics community would like to take credit for what you have ascribed to them

#9 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

A Russian pining for the King's English in America. You never know who will take up arms to defend the faith.

#10 youmast

youmast

• TT Patron+
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:10 AM

Dear Professor, Thanks for linguistic courses. Good idea. My too too old age (44) wouldn't be a problem because occasionally linguistic/journalism is my first profession since University. You didn't answer what language Da_Brutha talks? He is only one saying "dat shyt". Should I call that "WeirdWolanics"? :D