Photo

New Washington Accord

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_croc_*

Guest_croc_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:11 PM

skott posted: "Buffet has shorted the dollar 12 billion worth....what a patriot. He is a [edited by moderator]. I hope the dollar fries him." Hmm....I must have hit the wrong key, as I thought this was the Gold forum. Since the dollar's recent dive, seems that shorting the dollar was a smart thing to do. Why would you be jealous if Mr Buffet made money on his trade ? What does this have to do with being "Patriotic" - plse explain ? You posted "He is a Bush hater". If you haven't notcied, one of the nice things about the US of A is that you can like or dislike whatever politcal candidate you want. By the way, this is called Democracy. Mind you it is very different from Nazi Germany where one was not permitted to dislike or even hate the Dictator in power. What this has to do with the Gold I just can't grasp - could you please enlighten me ? You posted "baby hating abortionist". Gee, I did not know this. Please post any facts you have to back your statement, otherwise I might have to assume that your post was just plain libel and slander.. Oh almost forgot, please share with us when was the last time you and your family had adopted a crack baby or the baby of a rape victim or a baby with major genetic defects who will require a lifetime of intensive care ? You posted "I hope the dollar fries him". Gee that post was helpful - NOT. Why would you wish something negative upon a fellow trader? Are you jealous of his wealth ? I suspect that your trading acct would be far better off is you stopped concerning yourself about Mr. Buffet and focused on your own trading.

#22 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:16 PM

amen

#23 stockbucks_coffee

stockbucks_coffee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 914 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 02:17 PM

Good to hear from you Rono...I'm also a newbie here...since mid January. Read earlier article either in www.safehave.com or www.gold-eagle.com that there's a long term trendline support around 51/1 ratio (though eventually it'll likely move back down toward 15-20/1.) so may want to watch out how gold or silver behave around this ratio level. good luck trading. SC.

#24 Guru Dudette

Guru Dudette

Prince of Dorkness

• Admin
  • 835 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:29 PM

Thanks for trying to keep this civil, but if I hear of anything libelous or slanderous of another trader or any comments so off-topic as to make my head spin around to the left and check my backside for footprints, the post will be deleted and the poster will be warned. You CAN lose your posting privileges if you don't play by the rules. :huh:

Please note the Posted Image button at the top of each post. We take note of the reports and often will take action if we feel it is warranted. HAd I caught wind of the Buffet comments sooner, they most definitely would have been deleted. As it stands, I'll edit them.

btw- In response to croc -- please don't encourage his behaviour. I really DON'T want his 'facts' on the board. ;) but thanks for contributing.

THX,
GD
"I'd rather be vaguely right than precisely wrong." J.M.Keynes