Photo

Over 80% success rate in treating morbid obesity - no surgery - unheard of - Canadian MD

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:56 PM

If anyone had told me, last week, that I would soon meet an MD who has an over 80% success rate in treating morbid obesity (with no surgery), I would have laughed at them. <_< But, it happened. And this man's program KEEPS the weight off. I met this doctor over the weekend, in Anaheim California. He has worked with some Canadian physicians, that I interviewed, over 10 years ago (before writing my book). It's a reasonably simple, yet profoundly effective method. It permanently eliminates the desire to overeat. And I know this is going to sound like heresy, but the program is almost effortless. It does not take loads of willpower. I was literally floored just listening to this guy speak. He was sincere, eloquent and extremely knowledgable. Everything he said made perfect sense (wish I'd discovered this!!) Initially, people can even eat whatever they want. Most people experience great feelings of satiety (satisfaction) that lasts the entire day. It's only after satiety sets in that he gradually helps people to make wiser food choices. These choices are easy, because the cravings have literally disappeared. The biggest benefit is that it gets rid of the urge to binge eat during evening hours (a big problem for diabetics). You'll soon hear more. Will post the details in a few weeks. Best, C.C. B)

Edited by calmcookie, 18 March 2008 - 06:02 PM.