Close to a top?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:00 AM

just starting to twitch (is it allergies instead? :D ) that norte rallies are nearing an end. Senor will likely do nothing as far as shorting goes, just watching with muy interest. BSing away Senor

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

:) Senor's nose is very much better than mine and he does not need charts, but I do. He may be correct and if so it will fall like a brick. On the very long shot chance his nose is twitching because of pollen, we might be moving a long way. [attachment=6855:gld416.jpg] Comments?? mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

having watched senor, who is one of the few that actually posts his trades, it is one of my 2 scenerios @this point. 1/we test one 1k and then back to the lows. 2/we move right on out to 1250, then correct. i honestly dont know which it will be. i used the weakness to top off my position. i am not smart enough to get in and out. so, i ride the bull. i have patience, as i think this move will last a long time. and i am content to let the money work. gold has closed higher each year. i can wait. dharma

#4 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

Good to hear, but I worry that the inflation genie is out and will not go away for sometime. Even if the Fed goes slow at month end, it will not remove any money until after the elections. I will keep my core position no matter what. Best, Islander

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

i take it senor favors this as c of B with C down on deck. the miners support that idea, but much more up, say above HUI 472 and one would need to reconsider

#6 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

Senor's nose is very much better than mine and he does not need charts, but I do. He may be correct and if so it will fall like a brick. On the very long shot chance his nose is twitching because of pollen, we might be moving a long way.

Amen mss
GDX made huge breakout this am with that gap up and is still hanging onto its gains. However, when it comes to Senor's nose and my thoughts I gotta go with the Senor's nose.
Your chart, as usual, is great and to me it looks like much more upside, but..................... :blush: :unsure: I am going to give it another day or two.
Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:05 PM

Senor's nose is very much better than mine and he does not need charts, but I do. He may be correct and if so it will fall like a brick. On the very long shot chance his nose is twitching because of pollen, we might be moving a long way.

Amen mss
GDX made huge breakout this am with that gap up and is still hanging onto its gains. However, when it comes to Senor's nose and my thoughts I gotta go with the Senor's nose.
Your chart, as usual, is great and to me it looks like much more upside, but..................... :blush: :unsure: I am going to give it another day or two.
Best to you

Well its either a c wave or a tres wave amigo, we will know soon.

NO BS

Senor

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

not sure how we will know it is a 3 verus a c Senor...I know the higher we go in this c the less likely this is a c of B say, but there is no clear marker is there?

#9 uncleharley

uncleharley

• Traders-Talk User
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

GLD & SLV look ready to go north to me, except that this mornings gap up is the kind that needs to be filled before any real advance takes place. My thought is, Nyet. uh

#10 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:54 PM

Point of Interest