Senor's nose in fine form

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:47 AM

once again been been muy bueno (no allergies!) as Senor smelled and FF's the top. Should be a nasty grande C wave down south of the border amigos, and in several weeks lead to a grande buying opportunity. PURE nose twitching BS Senor

#2 scott in Wisconsin

scott in Wisconsin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:05 AM

once again been been muy bueno (no allergies!) as Senor smelled and FF's the top. Should be a nasty grande C wave down south of the border amigos, and in several weeks lead to a grande buying opportunity.

PURE nose twitching BS

Senor

Nice call, again.
Keep us posted when you "smell" the bottom!
Scott

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:11 AM

:)
Senor's nose is very much better than mine and he does not need charts, but I do. He may be correct and if so it will fall like a brick. On the very long shot chance his nose is twitching because of pollen, we might be moving a long way.

Nice call again Senor, at least I got the, "He may be correct and if so it will fall like a brick" correct. B)

When I fence straddle I can always find someone who will challenge my thoughts and thereby make me take a step back.

Thanks again for your comments and contributions to this board.
mss

Edited by mss, 18 April 2008 - 08:12 AM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:28 AM

Hey Senor The nose knows! :lol: :D :D Thanks again for posting the "twitch". So.....I went short GDX late yesterday afternoon. Realize you dont short in a bull market, but, I am silly enough to do so looking for a couple three points down. Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#5 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

Senor this is just muy COOL watching you work. You are the most gifted trader I have ever been priviledged enough to have sharing with. Mucho gracias. Wow. Swan.

#6 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:04 AM

Nice call Senor. One of many. If I may ask, given your forecast, why are you not shorting gold? (I think that's what I read in one of the other threads). IT

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Nice call Senor. One of many.

If I may ask, given your forecast, why are you not shorting gold? (I think that's what I read in one of the other threads).

IT

I am a raging long term bull and did not feel like trading this as I have many other things going on in my life at this time. I am grande excited about the next and perhaps last great buying opportunity that I believe lies ahead, I want to have my mind focused on that, since that is where I think the Grande Pesos will be made. I felt that exiting all long positions was "enough".

PURE BS

Senor

#8 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:19 AM

If I may ask, given your forecast, why are you not shorting gold? (I think that's what I read in one of the other threads).

IT

I am a raging long term bull and did not feel like trading this as I have many other things going on in my life at this time. I am grande excited about the next and perhaps last great buying opportunity that I believe lies ahead, I want to have my mind focused on that, since that is where I think the Grande Pesos will be made. I felt that exiting all long positions was "enough".

PURE BS

Senor

Thanks for your answer.

One last question. At this point, do you have a target for that final move? Or is that a function of how deeply we sell off?

IT

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

IT

PURE BS

Senor

Thanks for your answer.

One last question. At this point, do you have a target for that final move? Or is that a function of how deeply we sell off?

IT

No I do not, but eventually I see at least 1500 and probably 2000 in gold.

BS all the way

Senor

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:20 AM

senor , nice call! i tip my sombrero! dharma