Photo

gold is going to 980-1k on this leg!@least.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

ok i am giving my ff.! this is a clear cut bull market. none of the drivers of this bull are being addressed. and now you can add food stuffs to the drivers. iowa is a bread basket for this country. i added this am to my juniors this am, we are starting this leg right here right now . dharma

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:00 AM

ok i am giving my ff.! this is a clear cut bull market. none of the drivers of this bull are being addressed. and now you can add food stuffs to the drivers. iowa is a bread basket for this country. i added this am to my juniors this am, we are starting this leg right here right now . dharma

Senor in full agreement, norte grande liftoff imminent!

BS IS BEAUTIFUL

Senor

#3 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:42 AM

You guys are sounding like the Celtics.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

I cant see what you guys are looking at. gold is overpriced here and should head down to 750-800 region. sure the u of M survey pointed up, and that is a positive, but not sure thats enough to provide any level of confidence. just my thoughts.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 kaotic

kaotic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:51 AM

Gold really needs to breakout over two significant areas of overhead resistance before I get too committed. The first is $895 and the 2nd is $935. Once gold can decisively clear the 2nd level then the goldbugs got game. Right now the whipsaw action with the consolidation period continues. Bear in mind that in the last 2 years, gold made a significant low during the month of June. I expect that this time will not be any different. B)

Edited by kaotic, 18 June 2008 - 11:52 AM.

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

I cant see what you guys are looking at. gold is overpriced here and should head down to 750-800 region.

sure the u of M survey pointed up, and that is a positive, but not sure thats enough to provide any level of confidence.

just my thoughts.

Huh? "Gold is overpriced here" - what the heck type of analysis is that? If you have a bearish techical signal or wave count or something else then cool, but "overpriced"? Makes no sense to senor.

BSing away

Senor

#7 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

It looks like contracting triangles are developing in GLD and SLV that started from the March high. If so needs one more pullback for the e wave, which must hold the last lows that Senor was buying to remain in the pattern. From there it looks like new highs above the March highs to finalize the move that began in late '06/early 07. This move should have major non-confimations in MACD, RSI, etc and lead to the end of their runs for awhile. I also agree with Senor that metals (GLD and SLV) will be stronger or more reliable than stocks for this last play. Although good percentage gains should come in stocks as well.

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:54 AM

volume needs to expand on this upmove! it should come in as we are in a wave 3. the drivers are becoming more apparent. we are above the 89ma on the daily xau chart, which is bullish. declinning resistance off the highs has been breached. folks this is a bull market , which has not fully expressed itself yet, corrections are part of it. they are opportunities to get long or add. volatility is going to keep increasing. swings will be larger, until the parabolic occurs. dharma

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

not a very good day! xau and gold could not hold above resistance. i had thought that we were in a wave 3, but this could have been 5of1. anyway i am on high alert here. dharma

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:56 AM

gold still managed to break out from the declinning trend line, w/a close above it. would like to see more convincing action. however i still think we will attain the targets that i have mentioned dharma