the correction!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:08 AM

Sorry that is for Kry the third up but vgz looks like the 5th wave up after the 4th down is next.

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:09 AM

not looking for much to happen today or monday. see ya later. dharma

#13 kaotic

kaotic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:30 AM

910 will be tough due to several factors at play. We got down to 948 today and I have 946 as a potential low. Could drift lower than that next week but 930 is the rock solid support level that I am looking at for now. This gold correction has not gone unnoticed and several players are lined up and ready to pounce on the long side for December contracts. Those hoping for substantially lower gold prices will likely watch the train zoom right on by. B)

#14 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

910 will be tough due to several factors at play. We got down to 948 today and I have 946 as a potential low. Could drift lower than that next week but 930 is the rock solid support level that I am looking at for now. This gold correction has not gone unnoticed and several players are lined up and ready to pounce on the long side for December contracts. Those hoping for substantially lower gold prices will likely watch the train zoom right on by. B)

finding support for vista at 4 and 3.80 so anywhere in here is ok for me. Will hang out with it until the train leaves.

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

yupper! there is good support here. monday could see the start of something. we shall see. there is an accident waiting to happen. have a nice weekend. dharma

#16 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

Swan: why pick a real laggard like VGZ? what does the chart say to you? DO you think the dogs will outperform the flyers? Check out ER.to

#17 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

Swan: why pick a real laggard like VGZ? what does the chart say to you?
DO you think the dogs will outperform the flyers?
Check out ER.to

I am just looking at waves. This name looks like it is completing a 4th wave down to begin a fifth up. Could be a big price jump up. It is just waves and signals to me. Many of the juniors are laggards. I guess time will tell which one are the biggest money makers from here. Have not been trading much lately. Just starting out with the charts.

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:59 PM

thanks

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:04 AM

the indexes and the metal came into major support and we have a bounce today. it could develop into something more. not looking for much, but i will take it, if it comes. dharma

#20 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:21 AM

Bought some GDX this am and TYHJF last week. (thank you for the heads up dharma) Looking to buy RGLD on a pullback. :rolleyes: Good trading to all

Edited by johngeorge, 21 July 2008 - 10:24 AM.

Peace
johngeorge